Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOT ROD Power Tour 2009 Participant Route Now Live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HOT ROD Power Tour 2009 Participant Route Now Live!

u guys r gonna wave as u drive by... right???
    Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman496
      Tell us where and we'll wave. :D
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
        what time does elimination's start ?
        I know you think you are joking, but ....
        .. we don't just drive around looking good !

On day one, Saturday, June 6, 2009 at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison, WI, we will all be enjoying a full day of autocross, setup in the parking lot and run by Painless Wiring.

Then on the last day, we finish up with drag racing at Thunder Mountain and pay homage to the greatest bullring racetrack of all time, Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol, Tennessee on Friday, June 12.

Prizes will be awarded to the competitor who has the lowest average time, after competing twice in each competition.
        All great fun !!!
        ;D

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
          Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
          what time does elimination's start ?
          I know you think you are joking, but ....
          .. we don't just drive around looking good !

On day one, Saturday, June 6, 2009 at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison, WI, we will all be enjoying a full day of autocross, setup in the parking lot and run by Painless Wiring.

Then on the last day, we finish up with drag racing at Thunder Mountain and pay homage to the greatest bullring racetrack of all time, Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol, Tennessee on Friday, June 12.

Prizes will be awarded to the competitor who has the lowest average time, after competing twice in each competition.
          All great fun !!!
          ;D
          Don't forget about dragging at Union Grove between Madison and Racine.
          I R Bob
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
            Originally posted by 82z
            I will be there with my p.o.s. camaro ;D
            Hey if it gets there under it's own power, how much of a POS can it be? My truck did 30 miles of last years PT on a flatbed. :o
            It only looks like a P.O.S. my car is like a large person "it's what's on the inside that counts" ;D
            Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

Originally posted by 82z
              Originally posted by 82z
              I will be there with my p.o.s. camaro ;D
              Hey if it gets there under it's own power, how much of a POS can it be? My truck did 30 miles of last years PT on a flatbed. :o
              It only looks like a P.O.S. my car is like a large person "it's what's on the inside that counts" ;D
              It's got a great personality! ;D
              I R Bob

Comment

Originally posted by milner351
                I'll sure try to make it out there, even if I'm not driving anything cool. I hope Seth can make it - if he's not on a crazy service call on the other side of the state.... maybe we can get Aaron and Doug to come out too....
                Love to meet you milner351 - c'mon down !

I can usually hold 3-4 beers before I need to start my elminations spidey.
                I never was much for racing stuff - mostly just cruising. All my buddies had choppers and drove like banshee's I had a dresser and carried the tools and beer and tents back in the day.
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman496
                  Tell us where and we'll wave. :D
                  Just south of Dayton/675...I-75 southbound exit 138 st. rt 73 Springboro/Franklin - Please Open the headers as you go by!!!

I ran two legs of Power Tour in '98 when my ride was 5 yrs old. Its 16 or 17 yrs old now and the motor has well over 200,000 mi.'s so long trips are not advisable for me. That, and, if something broke, I could never afford to repair it - Let alone tow it home....Someday I'll do the tour. For now You might see me lurkin' around if your payin' attention while in Dayton. I tried to get my bosses at American Buffing ( Located in Madison Wi. ) to sponsor me - but......no.

Anybody who waves...I promise to smile and wave back :D
                  Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Well I can't open the headers but I can get in the boost! ;D We'll be looking for you.
                    I R Bob

Comment

I can't open the headers but with the chambered exhaust when I crack the throttle, you'll know I went by!!
                      Jim & Maureen
                      There is a fine line between hobby and obsession and I think I crossed it!!
                      HRPT Long Haulers 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Comment

Working...
                      X