X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interesting Mustang at the Ford Dealer

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
    ahhh , you just didn't change your oil
    you bought an import , therefore you have blood on your hands , thanks for killing your neighbor's jobs
    thanks again
    I bought a brand new Ford that was assembled in Dearborn but considered an import by the EPA since most of it's sub-assemblies came from outside the USA. So tell me father Spidey-am I good or evil? :o

Can I redeem myself from my sinning ways by buying a Chevy built in Canada? Or a Honda built in Ohio-by Americans? (try logic instead of dogma before you answer this)

Comment

I always liked grabber blue, but that shade is a bit feminine for me. As for the changes for the 2010 model? Yuck!!
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

you haven't seen the heartbreak when a hyundai owner trades in his car for a real car , and gets 2 grand on a 30 thousand mile 2 year old car
        they have no resale , they have no value
        thanks again

Comment

the impala sells better and has far better csi than 90 % of asian imports

i,pala customers are happy customers
          GM woes ain't car sales , just overpaid employees and employees that haven't worked a day in 25 years
          woes are also cafe requirements , overtaxation , foreign competition , ignorant American public , a retarded auto press , insane emissions regs , strange product planning and japanese misinformation , like tokyo rose

Comment

I like that new mustang, I think its the color that is there on the one in the picture and the wheels.

Comment

I saw the 2010 Mustang at the Nashville Auto Show, my Wife walked up and said:

"They sure F'd up the Mustang"?

Comment

I truly don't see the difference in 09-10 mustang

Comment

Working...
                X