No announcement yet.

Daphne Reynolds (Slightly Wicked Chick) Needs All Your Prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll be praying for her.

Comment

me too, prayers sent
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I'm sad to hear this also. I have a million things I'm thinking but don't know how to say so I'll just leave it at "We're pulling for you Daphne!"
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Man that's hard to hear about Daphne, prayers to her, Chad and boys. I too know to well how cancer can rob you of the one you love, stay strong and fight young lady.
          Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
          The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

God bless Daphne and the entire family. My wife has been fighting Breast Cancer all year, its a whole new world of treatment from 10 years ago when my mother had ovarian cancer. Baby steps, deep breaths.

PS, someone needs to up the limit on gofundme. We all know Daphne is an angel for letting Chad bring us so much streaming, which is what made me look in this section today.
            Last edited by anotheridiot; October 18, 2016, 03:34 PM.

Comment

The way to "up the limit" on GO FUND ME accounts is to have multiple accounts. Daphne, then Chad, then perhaps her sister or parent or a child if old enough..

Comment

We're lifting you all up in prayers. God Bless you all.
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                  The way to "up the limit" on GO FUND ME accounts is to have multiple accounts. Daphne, then Chad, then perhaps her sister or parent or a child if old enough..
                  I dont know enough about it. Maybe I made a bad comment if the funds only go if the goal is reached.

Comment

Originally posted by anotheridiot View Post

I dont know enough about it. Maybe I made a bad comment if the funds only go if the goal is reached.
                    I believe it works like a savings account where the named person or their represenative can withdraw funds and anybody can make deposits

Hope I am correct..if not please set me right.. Nothing like bad info..

Comment

Prayers sent. Get well soon. Stay strong Reynolds family.

Comment

Thanks for the link, Scott. Earl just kicked into the GoFundMe account. They are almost there..............pitch in if you can!
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Sad to hear this, I really hope the best for you.

Comment

Prayers from New Orleans hope she beats it and has speedy recovery.
                            Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                            The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

I haven't been on here in a long time,but I am so sorry to hear about this! Chad and Daphne have our thoughts and prayers for sure.

Allen and Amanda Karber and Chevy the Corgi
                              sigpic

Allen Karber

Arkadelphia,Arkansas

Comment

Chad has been updating on YB here

it's pretty serious, do pray for them.
                                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                                X