Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members Map

Hello all BangShift forum members,

I'm not sure if you know about the Members Map we have.
    It is entirely as anonymous as you want to be.
    What are some of the reasons to join or use the Members Map ?

If you want to buy a car that is not near you, check out the map and see if another member is close that will check it out for you.
    If you want to see the members that live near you, to get together to bench race or enjoy a brew.
    If you are traveling to another area, check the map out and see who is in that area.
    If you want to meet a member, you can PM them and make arrangements to catch up.

If you would like to be added to the map, make a post in the "Members On A Map" sticky thread in the General Discussion board.

The Members Map is located at the link below.

TIP: If there are too many markers (pins) in an area, try zooming in using the (+) key on the left of map.
    Shift the blue block on the map in the lower right hand corner, to show different areas of the map.

Re: Members Map

Lots of new Members, so I'm putting this back to the front page.

Can anyone else think of another use for the map ?
    let me know.

Comment

How about putting pins in for place of interest for us BS'ers. There maybe something close to someone and they dont know it, or when they are on vacation. Examples, Maxton, Garlits museum, different drag strips. etc.
      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

I get a "feed code error" and it won't load. Am I doing something wrong?

Comment

you mentioned cars...maybe car parts as well...If I find some Fury parts in TX and it is near one of the guys maybe they could grab and ship...
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
          X