SEMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEMA

Is anyone going to SEMA this year? Is it any good on Friday, or is it too burned out by then? thanks, Joel

I'll be there the 3rd and 4th, haven't been before. This year I have plane tickets and reservations, as well as someone going with me.

Comment

do you have any extra passes? Jerico and I might go, it's still undecided. Friday the 4th would work best for scheduling, but we are concerned that its the last day
      Last edited by Hemi Joel; October 20, 2016, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Dunno, Steve the chrome guy might have some extras, I'm getting in with a vendor.

Comment

kinda late in the week.....

I went last year after being absent for ten years. I'm not planning to go this year. And it's not too difficult for me to go, it's a one day drive, and I have a friend up there I can stay with, and I could have got a pass easy and relatively cheap because I have an automotive business.
          Last edited by squirrel; October 20, 2016, 02:02 PM.
          My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

This is a last minute idea thing.

Comment

Have fun! lots to see, lots of neat folks to talk with.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I will be there again this year.

Unless you are going to see someone specific, I don't think going on Friday only will give you enough time. The show this year is bigger then ever, and it takes multiple days to see the show. Plus, by Friday everyone is pretty used up and ready to get the show over.

Now, if you are there on Friday make sure you are out front when all the cars drive out. That is worth going, even if you can't see the show.
                If it was easy, everyone would do it.

Brighton, MI

Comment

Hi Mike - Long time no type! Hope all is well.

Dan

Comment

I am going to be there monday afternoon through friday morning. Friday morning is still ok but by friday afternoon everyone is trying to get ready to pack up, flights made it where we probably won't see much of anything friday.

Last year we didn't see everything and were there all week. I have yet to go and not get home and see something on the internet I didn't get to see there. I always have a whee the heck was that moment. It is huge and crazy. And by looking at hotel reservations this year probably going to be the fullest since I have been going.

Fun time though.

Comment

It looks like wed-thurs for me. I still am looking for a pass.

Comment

Working...
                      X