Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy One get many free..

https://<iframe width="560" height="...reen></iframe>

What thu.....that lays waste to the urban legend that the fire hydrant scene in Hollywood movies was an urban legend. Yep, it's true after all, if you break one off it'll spray water. DAYum, and if I couldn't drive any better than that, I'd....no, I wouldn't drive at all.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

That ain't gonna buff out !

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
        That ain't gonna buff out !
        Steve, you shouda seen the bluehair hit the brick support for the carport at the Gearhead Inn....HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! That won't buff out either. We were all standing there. It was amazing!
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

From what I was told they have a valve down at the main line. The top nut they are normally pentagon turns the valve open. There should be a shear point in the shaft to keep from damaging the valve.

As we all know thing don't always work as planned. I wonder if the car landed on top of the hydrant compressing the valve?
          http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
          1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
          ​​​​​​

Comment

I knocked one off once . I'd completely forgot about it. I was 18 or 19 . Yep , knocked it clean off . It went tumbling . No drama . It was in a 5 yr. Old subdivision a friend lived in. I figured it was defective or a big hoax . Backed up and left .
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

hahaha.
              as long as no one died.

was that denali grill on that pickup?
              lets go look at that instead.
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
              X