Forum problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum problems

Half the time only my tablet can get on here, it hangs up often too. My PC browsers won't load this site. Chrome, Opera, and Firefox need to be reloaded multiple times to get anything to show. Had to reload this 8 times just to post this. I've done the cookies thing, cleaned up all the history and temp files, and have no virus. Do I have to go back to craptastic Explorer?

Suggestions from the mighty admins?

I was having a similar problem on my phone, although my "real" computers worked fine (using firefox). I got a new phone, now I can log in again.

Good luck....is all I can say
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
      Half the time only my tablet can get on here, it hangs up often too. My PC browsers won't load this site. Chrome, Opera, and Firefox need to be reloaded multiple times to get anything to show. Had to reload this 8 times just to post this. I've done the cookies thing, cleaned up all the history and temp files, and have no virus. Do I have to go back to craptastic Explorer?

Suggestions from the mighty admins?
      Did you try a complete shutdown and restart of the offending device?

Last edited by STINEY; October 27, 2016, 10:29 AM.
      Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

I haven't had any issues with anything. Maybe your IP?
        Tom
        Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Mine works great using Firefox on the Mac Mini. Don't have a smart phone or tablet so I have no clue there. Our cable was inop for much of the day today so I couldn't get on but that was just cable issues.

Sorry - I'm no help at all.

Dan
          Last edited by DanStokes; October 27, 2016, 05:15 PM.

Comment

sunstorms subsided, carry on.

I just splurged and bumped my rural internet to 7 times faster..this morning sometime.
            have to wait for monday.

all is normal now. I miss a fast net anyway.
            this four core intel Xeon deserves it.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post

Did you try a complete shutdown and restart of the offending device?

of course. Today I can't get on here with my pc at all. When writing with this tablet, the text gets screwed up easily and it doesn't work right. This is the only site i have any problem on. looks like I'll not be around anymore. this site is so screwed on my tablet, something about it makes the browser freak. been nice knowing you guys.

Comment

So jacked up i can't even get the text to work right. I'm not going to restart my pc for every page load. until they fix it, I'm done.

Comment

havent had any issues here.
                  Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Sorry for the ongoing issues. You know you'll be missed so I hope the issues can be resolved.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                    X