No announcement yet.

We're Fleeing to Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australia has too many poisonous creepy crawlies....

Comment

Originally posted by malc View Post
      Australia has too many poisonous creepy crawlies....
      I'll take my chances. That's what boots are made for.
      Tom
      Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Huskinhano View Post

Wear them while swimming down under too......

Comment

I'll move to Australia before Canada. It's much warmer there and they don't pretend to know only French when it's convenient.
          Can I like this post more than once? CAN I? Steve, fix the forum so I can like this post about 300 times.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

THEY MAKE CROCODILE PROOF SUITS...damn, I learn new stuff everyday!

Comment

DB, I don't know about that. At least boots will be good for spiders and such.
              Tom
              Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Spiders hide in dark places like boots......
                Check your boots before putting them on....
                Bet you get them on and then remember....."Check your boots".

Comment

My dad was in Burma during WWII. He said you checked your boots every morning. He said there would be these little snakes in them and just toss them out. One day he said an English soldier saw them tossing the snakes out and almost had a heart attack. Dad said the little snakes were Crates and were very, very poisonous, After that dad said they were a lot more careful!
                  Tom
                  Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Spiders and snakes don't hide inside boots left outside in Canada when the temp is 26 below zero. All the more reason for the Hollywood stars to go there in full retreat.

Comment

I'm wondering about Mexico. I've heard rumors that people live like kings on Social Security down there and it's warm. Evidently you have a small monthly "contribution" to the local cops but then they take good care of you. At least that's the stories I've heard. But maybe SS will go away, especially if it has to go over the wall?

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                        I'm wondering about Mexico. I've heard rumors that people live like kings on Social Security down there and it's warm. Evidently you have a small monthly "contribution" to the local cops but then they take good care of you. At least that's the stories I've heard. But maybe SS will go away, especially if it has to go over the wall?

Dan
                        Uh-oh. I think that one tipped the balance....let's wait and see....

Comment

Dan
                          One of my daughter's friends went to Mexico as an exchange student with the local Rotary club. He ended up staying there afterwards working as a translator and is doing very well.
                          Tom
                          Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Dan

my in-laws moved to Mexico. They moved back about 10 years ago saying that the crime became unbelievable. I'm certain it has only gotten worse.
                            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
                              Ummmmm.......they ARE thespians.

Actors.

People who get paid to pretend to be something they are NOT.

They are not God. Nor are they heroes.

They are actors. Looked at in another light, they get paid to LIE.

Pretending and lies are inseparable on a base level.

With this in mind, we are surprised......why? I don't get the question.
                              oh, wait. you said THespians....

i was thinking there were dudes fleeing too.

THespians.. got it.

:-)
                              Last edited by 1badmonkey; November 10, 2016, 07:32 PM.
                              Charles

Comment

ya had to go there...
                                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                                X