crazy paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crazy paint

Do you suppose this will keep jacking the price of trucks?

KBS did something incredible for my old gmc. I was sure all welding chores were done first.
    the paint, It tries to kill me, not sure why. It literally chases me around the yard.

my dad, others..they are in the same area. Why me?

anyway, chains look for a home. I am an air force veteran with a chromium mystery that would gasp a philadelphia experiment guru...
    enough bout me.
    Rust and the wimps that allow it to happen, they are bound to meet their market crushing enemy... like a robin hood.

I like steel thick enough t need no paint at all... hasn't happened in years.
    Last edited by Barry Donovan; December 5, 2016, 09:33 PM.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

I've got Line-X coating my truck bed since 2005 and it still looks brand new.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
      I've got Line-X coating my truck bed since 2005 and it still looks brand new.
      I am loving that.
      My own still has rhino lining.
      it over ruled with expansion/shrink of summer and winter, the cross sills underneath.
      I welded in my tractor trailer standards and found my old GMC is quite a big butt all squared up.

the track width is at 80 inches in the back, looking the same as the front OEM into the wells.. which is 77.

the good stuff exists...
      just gotta find it.
      Last edited by Barry Donovan; December 6, 2016, 10:02 AM.
      Previously boxer3main

Comment

While I was at the Line-X place, I watched them coat all kinds of stuff; bed toolboxes, bicycle frames, the owner even did his kids line of Tonka toys. Everything will now last forever !

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
          While I was at the Line-X place, I watched them coat all kinds of stuff; bed toolboxes, bicycle frames, the owner even did his kids line of Tonka toys. Everything will now last forever !
          I wonder if that is in my region.
          Maine and VOC laws is minimal. That allowed me the hefty stuff I got already.

finding info..
          they max the tensile strength to 6600psi.
          KBS is 12,500

I also found KBS is tested from -30F to 140F
          the line-X has a fire retard version.

the line-x must be more of a plastic rubber type... a kicker more than a scraper.
          Still good.
          Would use it on rockers etc.
          Last edited by Barry Donovan; December 6, 2016, 01:08 PM.
          Previously boxer3main

Comment

I have seriously considered getting an old Jeep and coating the entire body in the stuff ... it would be indestructible and never rust !

Comment

Working...
            X