Help us keep our track please- Take 2 seconds to sign a quick petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help us keep our track please- Take 2 seconds to sign a quick petition

I know most of you are from far, far away but I ask if you could take 2 minutes out of your busy day and sign a petition for us. We may loose our local drag strip and have a petition being signed in order to try and keep it . We could really use all the help/ signature's we can get

Thank you very much Neil

Re: Help us keep our track please- Take 2 seconds to sign a quick petition

Done!

Comment

your welcome Neil & no I don't want any of that truck motor....yet.

Comment

Done and good luck with that.

Comment

Done and good luck
          HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

Good luck, signed sealed and delivered ;D

Comment

Done and good luck. once a track goes it's hard to one back.

Comment

Done! ;D

Comment

done good luck!!!

Comment

I'm in there Neil. I have volunteered and run at Race City in the past. I can't imagine what Calgary would be like without a race track.
                    I now live in Ontario, where there are not enough race tracks, and the ones that are here are too far from Toronto. Street racing has become a problem, to the point of stupid, province wide legislation aimed at stopping it. I would hate to see Calgary end up with this type of problem.
                    Good luck with your efforts to keep a track in the area.
                    Andy

Comment

Anything to help save a dragstrip.....

Local tracks are the backbone of the sport. When you loose the local tracks you increase the risk of loosing lives from street racing......

Comment

Did It.

Comment

DONE!!

Comment

Thanks alot guys

Comment

Man, there is a good sized list of people wanting to save Race City. I see lots of friends names on that list. I hope the elected officials take you seriously. If not, you know who not to vote for in the next municipal election.
                              Good luck.
                              Andy

Comment

Working...
                              X