Some Luck People Got

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Luck People Got

Friend ends up finally putting down this dependable f-150 after the frame breaks.He picked up a dodge ram and not even after a few months, motor popped with a brand new water pump and thermostat he got put into it.The "new" motor got took out of a wrecked ram, pop the intake and it's clean no caked up oil. Nice

Got new u leaf shackles,installed them and took a ride to find a clanking noise.......new shackles are split on the driver side, chinaisiam gotta love it.

Goes to a HD place and got new shackles made up,he got ripped off from this place he got the china shackles from but got the cash back.

Ends up getting this wood pile ready and now the transmission is slipping bad.

That's his luck.

Now, the SS transmission lines leading to the HD cooler are rust blistered up, but I found a cooler on ebay with the lines so I don't have to go crazy rigging something up.......if i could remember my password for my account.

Nuts.
    "I live for myself and I answer to nobody."

-Steve McQueen

I can relate...
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
      I can relate...

Hows your luck going?

-Steve McQueen

Comment

that stuff happens here all the time.
        my 1996 would probably have more naysayers before believing it.

that is another phenomena, hurts builders.

I'll go onto 500k miles, before thinking of adding a fancy race motor in the north.

I bent and broke my subaru in more ways ...
        still sitting out there, broke more steel this past autumn.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Not too bad... It has been a struggle at times, but we will survive as always... met a poor woman in the WalMart checkout the other night and wished her Merry Christmas... She replied Thank You, but I just lost my husband not long ago... it opens your eyes as to how much worse it can get... Take Care, and Merry Christmas!
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
            Not too bad... It has been a struggle at times, but we will survive as always... met a poor woman in the WalMart checkout the other night and wished her Merry Christmas... She replied Thank You, but I just lost my husband not long ago... it opens your eyes as to how much worse it can get... Take Care, and Merry Christmas!
            Merry Christmas.

-Steve McQueen

Comment

Working...
            X