electronics compiled by veterans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electronics compiled by veterans

Found this post on facebook, approved by the veteran's administration.I instantly thought of megasquirt or other boards..
    as companies and robots do most everything, then charge an arm and a leg...

I liked the thought of this. As all compilations in america go to custom rods or even old ricers...
    seemed cool to add "computer built by disabled veterans" as a thought.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	facebookVetsECM.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	1145909

the real factors are saving people money, as they did get support from a federal source.

my subaru has an injection intake capped off for a 41 year old rochester. 1985 is the year of the first worlds MPFI injections.. and that ECM stuff is long gone done. Just one example.

I bet I could say "dual bank w/ final trim, 4cyl, + MAF" and they'd know what to compile.
    Last edited by Barry Donovan; February 14, 2017, 10:56 AM.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Very cool. Hope they make a $billion!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
      Very cool. Hope they make a $billion!

Dan
      gov't goes to break even.

As if I have not noticed, I have been nothing but an undoubted expense for 21 years.
      I'd go any V.A. route to productive, pensions get left alone, and they promote the best you can.

rant
      too many effeminate self declared wimps "saved" by public service ruins it for actual martyrs defending the united states.

I hope they make something of it.
      I never stopped engineering, just getting a whiff of the dynamics on old junk airplanes to keep flying.
      Would love to keep busier than I am, without a colonel slave driver who forgot what the 13th ammendment is.
      /rant

I am the reason for the V.A.
      I am the reason your tax dollars has an allocation just for me.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
      X