X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody misses Speedy?
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Like a mild rash. He's welcome back of-course if he wants to cool-it on the personal attacks a little.

I wondered where you were for a long time...
      Last edited by Loren; May 1, 2017, 08:19 AM.

Comment

I miss our non-US posters - the Swedish guy (Arild) and for a while we even had a guy from Russia (I think it was - one of the former Soviet countries anyhow).

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post
          Like a mild rash. He's welcome back of-course if he wants to cool-it on the personal attacks a little.

I wondered where you were for a long time...
          ​My interests and my circumstances are constantly changing. Can't stay focused too long. Either I'm nearly un-healthily obsessed with something or I just walk away and do something else. Right now my life has zero, zip, zilch to do with cars but I'm still interested and sometimes people will listen to what I think. Other times my whole world can center around a car or cars and I still won't think about making them fast or nice.

Right now just waiting for this Dodge Demon thing to play out.
          Last edited by RockJustRock; May 1, 2017, 09:11 AM.
          My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by chevybuytroy View Post
            Julian keeps me busy but hey, all kids do that right?
            I know that feeling. Between moving twice and having a now 9 month old, blocking out time to do car stuff is tuff. Heck two of my cars are still across the state! But the weather if finally getting nice enough I can put him in a play pen in the shade outdoors without worrying that he's going to freeze.
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
            X