Proud of Kingsford!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud of Kingsford!

Today we went in and he got his AKC Canine Good Citizen cert with ZERO issues. Just walked in and he walked thru it.

The reason we care is that we're planning to get him schooled up to be a Therapy Dog (they're the kind that go to nursing homes, schools, etc., NOT the guys who help handicapped folks - those are helper dogs) and he needs the CGC first before we even start. Evidently they REALLY like to have Standard Poodles for Therapy Dogs due to their low allergy thing as lots of folks who could benefit have health issues so the Standards, especially well-groomed ones like The Boy, are a great option.

The plan had been for me to take him thru the training but I'll be in Florida for as much as 2 months so ME will be the therapy dog trainer in the family. I'll talk more about the trip to Florida when the time comes (some of y'all know) but right now I don't have all the info - significant but not a big thing.

Anyhow - send ear rubs to a Good Boy - we're sure proud of him.

Dan

Lugnut says attaboy big brother!
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Atta boy Kingsford! Cool stuff!
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Maddie loved going to the Assist' Living Center where Pam's mom was.. Many of the residents loved petting her.. She knew NOT to jump on them..

Good for ole Kingsford!

Comment

Yea !

Comment

good boy Kingsford -
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
            X