Charlotte auto fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlotte auto fair

Any bangshifters attending the big swap meet in Charlotte next week? How about you Dan?

Not planning to. We don't live all that close to Charlotte and I'm frying some pretty big fish right now so I'd better stay close to home for a while.

Dan

Comment

I will be there , driving over fron East Tn on Saturday morning, planning on being there all day .

i

Comment

Cool. I go every year. Stay in my travel trailer in the red field. Buy stuff, sell stuff, look at the cool rides.............and plenty of junk too. Amazing what people will attempt to sell (and buy). Hundreds of acres of motorhead paradise. sorry I will miss you Dan. Anybody got a shopping list of small, odd items I can look out for? No I will not buy you a car.

Comment

I'll be making my first time there Saturday I'll wear a Bangshift T-shirt so if you see me introduce yourself.
          Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
          The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

We've got the Daytona Spring Turkey Run & Swap Meet, which is touted as the largest in the country .. it's a spectacle in the DIS infield worth seeing.

Comment

Ive always heard that Charlotte was the biggest event. Not that its all that critical to me. I know that it takes me at least two full days to see every space at Charlotte. If Im lookin hard, it takes three. Ill have to check out the Daytona meet sometime. Dave, I'll be in the redfield (cant remember my space numbers dang it) but its on the end of a row, red Silverado and mallard camper, probably the only guy selling Hi-Po chevy v6 stuff. If you catch me, stop by for a beer. Always accommodating for a fellow bangshifter.
              ed

Comment

I will be there on Friday. I have been to the Turkey Run Swap meet, I am certain the spring Autofair is at least that big, probably bigger. Fall Autofair is the smaller show.

Comment

I plan to be hanging out with Dave on Saturday. Harley may try and catch up to you on Friday if I make up in time.
                  Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

I will keep my eyes open, I have a BS shirt maybe it or my green moon, look for me with kiddos and hot rod wagons

Comment

Looking forward to meeting some new BS'ers next weekend.
                      Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
                      The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Working...
                      X