Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tend to agree with Dan...
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Up here, I have heard of judges being harder on texters than DUI. Both are bad.
      Local person
      sigpic

Comment

​I saw a local news bit on it awhile back where they interviewed various millennia's on the subject. Most clearly knew better but came up with some excuse to justify it. My favorite was the young guy that agreed that texting while driving wasn't a good idea but......he said "But if the phone rings, you've got to answer it."
        ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

A $20 fine!? A parking ticket on my street is 50!
          The new bill, AB 1785, plugs the loopholes of the existing hands-free cell phone law. That means no more changing the Spotify channel, looking at Snaps or checking email, Californians.
          Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Just having guests at home, they all arrive with their buddies in their phone....place the phone on the table and check constantly text messages and facebook.
            Even ask me if they can connect to my router....

I assume they'd rather be with someone else or somewhere else.
            Last edited by malc; April 2, 2017, 11:43 PM.

Comment

I wish the damn cell phone would be outlawed. I can't recount how many times I was nearly run of the hwy by drivers using a ceil phone, and I agree it's getting worst. Wish the damn thing had NEVER been invented in the first place. It has caused me to be a more attentive to the other drivers around me at all times.
              Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
              The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Cell phones have a GPS, if you are moving more than 15 mph, it should not work. That what needs to happen

Comment

This will be the push towards driverless cars.
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                    This will be the push towards driverless cars.
                    I'll leap frog off of what Big Dave said above, a whole lot of the cars are driverless already.
                    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

35 miles from home has 2 stores that have better prices than their chains locally and there is a Trader Joes..
                      I drive a GMC dualie 4x4. A little car was half a width INTO MY LANE... Thankfully I had a shoulder to drive on... That little car woulda been DEAD if I hit it! Saw the driver jerk her head up and slowly move back. SLOWLY MOVED BACK! The car ehind me jerked onto the shoulder too

Comment

Working...
                      X