Who broke up the band?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who broke up the band?

I haven't been here in a while and am looking for familiar names.
    STUGOTS

There's a handful of the original stalwarts from CarJunkie days, but most of the gang don't post much anymore.
    What projects have you got going ?

Comment

(raising hand) PRESENT!

Dan

Comment

Old? speak for yourself mid-year boy.
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
          There's a handful of the original stalwarts from CarJunkie days, but most of the gang don't post much anymore.
          Changed wheels/tires on the Vette and been photographing aircraft
          STUGOTS

Comment

Still here just went to my real name . Previous name is in my sig . Glad to hear from you . Can't remember when you faded out but now I am on my second C4 . This on is the 300 horse 6speed with the dana 44 . It's a blast and the air works .
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
              A few days ago I opened that desk drawer that never gets opened and found my envelope of CarJunkieTV stickers. I still have all my junk and they still kind of run.
              Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Seems like (if I'm correct) late this year will be the tenth anniversary of CarJunkieTV starting out. People still here who attended the Grand Opening in Burbank include Randall (Silver Buick) and I imagine Scott Liggett was there. I'd seen the flyer but didn't go at the time, and anything with "TV" in it was not gonna work with our dial-up internet. Video from the era, see a slightly-younger-looking DF and Chad plus it appears to be Scott hanging out on the sidelines: https://vimeo.com/7530419

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post
                  Seems like (if I'm correct) late this year will be the tenth anniversary of CarJunkieTV starting out. People still here who attended the Grand Opening in Burbank include Randall (Silver Buick) and I imagine Scott Liggett was there. I'd seen the flyer but didn't go at the time, and anything with "TV" in it was not gonna work with our dial-up internet. Video from the era, see a slightly-younger-looking DF and Chad plus it appears to be Scott hanging out on the sidelines: https://vimeo.com/7530419
                  Ooh, you can see the Muscle Truck in the background. Also, I like both guys, but damn that's a waste of a nice van.
                  Last edited by JRC99; April 3, 2017, 09:41 AM.

Comment

I miss all the cool videos ...

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post
                      Seems like (if I'm correct) late this year will be the tenth anniversary of CarJunkieTV starting out.
                      Yes, October 31, 2017 will be the 10th Anniversary. I still have this t-shirt that Keith gave me at Bike Week in 2008.

Comment

Still here. Still working on the Dodge Dart, although this was interrupted by a '72 Chevy truck that has come and gone. It was supposed to be a beater truck that needed nothing except a couple U-joints to use for general purpose parts hauling. That turned into "the block has a crack in it; I might as well put an LSx in there" followed by "The TH350 has gone from three speeds to zero, time for a 4L60E swap".

Comment

Still floating around, in a sense. I hadn't seen that van-crushing episode!
                          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Still poking around here, playing with the 41 Pontiac.
                            HRPT LH- 09,10,11,12
                            DW- 12,16,17
                            "Stay thirsty my friends"
                            The worlds most interesting man

Comment

Iīm still me and still here.
                              Iīm still wearing CarJunkie and Freiburgerīs Junkyard T shirts.....

Comment

Working...
                              X