I Think I Saw Something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Think I Saw Something

Yesterday morning....I had been off of work for a week. 5:30 a.m., trying to remember the may back to work...Bubba The Truck spotted right in front of the garage door, pointed toward the street. Opened the garage door, went out and opened him up and turned around to get one more thing out of the house. It was dark. Garage light only.

I saw it. A meduim-sized dark brown blur, going fast. I'm not fully awake yet, not ready for this, mind y'all, but I SAW that. Out of the left side of my eyes, an animal entering the garage, not LEAVING the garage, entering, at a relatively high rate of speed. I stopped in my tracks and waited about two seconds.....yep, there it whizzes by in front of the steps up to the kitchen door, could see it go by between Red and Bluebelle.......this race track apparently runs clockwise....I turned my attention to the right and then whatever it was came out of the garage and hauled ass toward Superman's house across the street.

Whatever it was, it made a real fast lap around the three walls of the garage while I was standing there. I wasn't fully awake, but I for sure saw it. And I was real glad the door wasn't standing open going into the kitchen from the garage.

I SAW that. I THINK it was a cat, pretty sure of it. It for sure was not a possum or a raccoon or a skunk, they're lots slower than that.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Sounds very much like a cat.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

... Click image for larger version

Name:	images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDgRZ0QiegENw5WgR56OlXPKi4WA587PSXfXtVeWTFrp-LgIEY.jpeg
Views:	35
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	1154559
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
        Sounds very much like a cat.
        Actually it made no sound at all.

I mean....whatever critter it was musta been sitting out there all night, thinking "When he opens that door, ammo haul ass around in there and then be gone."
        Last edited by pdub; April 18, 2017, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Fun thing about living in the country, small caliber BIG CLIP and make it rain!
          Positive identification afterwards!
          Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
          If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Originally posted by corvettedad View Post
            I don't carry a gun to work Perry, and I'm in no way prepared to use one in the garage at 5:30 in the morning.......HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Comment

just play this audio clip ending....
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

He already has enough trouble with Red's tires holding air

Comment

I thought you meant video.

I was having coffee, and mangy partially haired chipmunk in slow motion made its way into my front left wheel well.
                  I stand up to see where it went, as it did not come back out.

I guess my 87 subaru black hole transferred to my truck now.
                  (that car made things disappear)

anyway, glad you saw it leave.

I had a dream that nuclear things got sucked into tungsten light bulbs, and stayed there.
                  Previously boxer3main
                  the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Actually it made no sound at all.
                    You made me laugh, P.

Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

It was a RAT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                        It was a RAT!!

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
                          Yesterday morning....I had been off of work for a week. 5:30 a.m., trying to remember the may back to work...Bubba The Truck spotted right in front of the garage door, pointed toward the street. Opened the garage door, went out and opened him up and turned around to get one more thing out of the house. It was dark. Garage light only.

I saw it. A meduim-sized dark brown blur, going fast. I'm not fully awake yet, not ready for this, mind y'all, but I SAW that. Out of the left side of my eyes, an animal entering the garage, not LEAVING the garage, entering, at a relatively high rate of speed. I stopped in my tracks and waited about two seconds.....yep, there it whizzes by in front of the steps up to the kitchen door, could see it go by between Red and Bluebelle.......this race track apparently runs clockwise....I turned my attention to the right and then whatever it was came out of the garage and hauled ass toward Superman's house across the street.

Whatever it was, it made a real fast lap around the three walls of the garage while I was standing there. I wasn't fully awake, but I for sure saw it. And I was real glad the door wasn't standing open going into the kitchen from the garage.

I SAW that. I THINK it was a cat, pretty sure of it. It for sure was not a possum or a raccoon or a skunk, they're lots slower than that.

Re write this when you sober up so we can make heads or tails of WTF it is you're trying to say.
                          STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
                            Re write this when you sober up so we can make heads or tails of WTF it is you're trying to say.
                            You don't speak southernese?

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                              It was a RAT!!
                              Biggest danged rat I ever saw if that's what it was, and I've see some WHOPPER rats in paper mills. That, and roaches as big as a little kid's shoe, after they'd been eating all the starch down in the basement. Perry, say it ain't so....

Comment

Working...
                              X