No announcement yet.

Practially free tool's from Goodwill !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practially free tool's from Goodwill !

Paul'a loves shopping for treasures and lightly worn good clothes. So we have City Thrift ( amvet ) , Salvation Army , and Goodwill . This disk brake tool kit came from the latter . Six bucks ! Cheap as a C clamp .
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Yikes...what a deal!

To make up for it, now you have to give all your aluminum cans to homeless people out on the sidewalk for a year...

Comment

DEAL!!!! Paula for the WIN!

Dan

Comment

Damn! Nice score!
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

That's awesome! My sister called me one day and said there are 4 mustang center caps for sale at the local tog shop for $3.50! I gave her $5 she went to get change I told her don't worry about it. I was missing one, so when I sold the wheels I am sure it helped the sale, then I sold the other 3 on craigslist
            Last edited by Russell; April 28, 2017, 12:04 PM.
            http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
            1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
            ​​​​​​

Comment

Dan B that's GITZACTLY the same kit that I have and mine sure didn't cost 6 bucks. In fact mine may have had 12 bucks' worth of tax on it around here....as said, Paula for the WIN !
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Goodwill has an auction site shopgoodwill.com
                You can search by city, state and bid online. shopgoodwill will ship SOME items others have to be picked up.
                I ship stuff that that the DENVER COLORADO facility will not ship.
                Some other shopgoodwill facilities also have 3rd party shippers.

Nick

Comment

Not sure I'll no where they are or what to do with them when the time comes . I've used c clamps since the first time I ever did a disc brake job .
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                  X