No announcement yet.

Meatball died yesterday .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear about it. Dealing with a pet's death sometimes seems harder then family members.
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Been wanting to post this, it's senator George West giving his summation at a trial where a brother killed another brothers dog if I remember correctly. My wife crocheted it for me, I don't know how she did all those words. Anyway I hope you can read it. Click image for larger version

Name:	_20170529_183830.JPG
Views:	12
Size:	141.2 KB
ID:	1160910
      Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
      If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Here is the dog that my daughter picked up as she knew the big guy had maybe a year left in him . This girl really helped when everything fell apart in a hurry . This is Dutchess . Pretty pretentious name for a dog that needed rescued from a college student that had no time for her going to nirsing school so she spent most of the time in the kennel cage . Dutch is a year old and half the poundage at 95 pounds at a year old . Pick 1 shows she actually fits in a 3rd gen Vette . Also she was inspecting this ford ranger and decided that if someone were to put a SBC in it , it wouldn't be a waste of space .
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
        X