happy memorial day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy memorial day

being a hack job veteran, I need to listen to normal interpretations for the holidays.

those fallen on a front line, bullets flying.. most think of this.
    I cannot stop there.

anyway,
    there is six months of war lasting 30 years with pearly whites.. they get picked up with the right things to say
    words of a retired air force general

"Happy" memorial day.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Think of those who died so we can type on this site...
    Remember those who did not make it back..

Comment

..... humbled on this day, that a 'few' Cared More than most-- - - -
      happy & 'greatful' that they were the Elite Strong-- - - -
      - no words can say Thank You enough, we carry on For Them........
      Honored to have lived amongst those
      "greatest of souls"-
      R n T 88MCSS LS2 6Spd (2013)
      Long Hauler 2011,12,14,15,16,17,18, 21, 22
      Real SH 2019

Comment

Thanks just isn't enough !

Comment

I know I have said this often... We need to thank veterans and their families every day...Once a year just isn't enough... Thank You, One and All, for the freedoms that we enjoy! This is truly the land of the free because of the brave!... Click image for larger version

Name:	Memorial-Day-Images.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	1160845
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I used to wonder why I didn't think any more on Veterans Day or Memorial Day about friends that didn't make it back from Vietnam as I did. Then it dawned on me one day that I think about them or something to do with that experience every day.
            ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

I salute all those you served, thanks you for the sacrifice.
              Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
              The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

Thanks to all for keeping us the land of the free, and to those who paid the ultimate price. And as mentioned thanks isn't nearly enough.
                Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
                If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

When these holidays come up I never know what to say. Words aren't big enough to thank the men and women who put their lives on the line for us and have for generations. So for now all I can do is use the word I have - THANK YOU.

Dan

Comment

Tammy and Lugnut took me to my hometown's walk of honor... never felt as though I deserve anything for only fulfilling my responsibility for the freedom I enjoy with my family and friends...
                    Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                      Tammy and Lugnut took me to my hometown's walk of honor... never felt as though I deserve anything for only fulfilling my responsibility for the freedom I enjoy with my family and friends...
                      Patrick, while I very much appreciate your service and sacrifice, I shall wait until Veteran's Day..
                      True, there should be a VETERAN'S MONTH! We do not thank nor aknowledge our veterans enough!
                      Still, THANK YOU to those still living..

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post

Patrick, while I very much appreciate your service and sacrifice, I shall wait until Veteran's Day..
                        True, there should be a VETERAN'S MONTH! We do not thank nor aknowledge our veterans enough!
                        Still, THANK YOU to those still living..

I realize that there are different trains of thought on this, but, I can see where you are coming from as well...
                        everyone has their freedom to acknowledge (or not) those who made the sacrifices, on their own terms...
                        It's the greatest part of living in the country that we call home!

BTW you are welcome!
                        Patrick & Tammy

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post

I realize that there are different trains of thought on this, but, I can see where you are coming from as well...
                          everyone has their freedom to acknowledge (or not) those who made the sacrifices, on their own terms...
                          It's the greatest part of living in the country that we call home!

BTW you are welcome!
                          I'd much rather consider you living, than the alternate..

Comment

Dacula has a Memorial Day parade where they had people marching holding portraits of fallen veterans from the county. We took the kids to see it. I tried to explain what it was about, but they're too young to really understand yet.

Comment

Working...
                            X