TEN is hiring!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEN is hiring!

In my line of work this is called painting lipstick on a pig.

"Work is performed in an office environment that is well lit and ventilated."

But then again, maybe Roadkill and its progeny are made in a studio in front of a green wall.... probably on the same set as they filmed the moon landing.

Doing it all wrong since 1966

Maybe I need to read that link again but it seems to me that nowhere...

...I mean, no where...

...Did it say a word about...

Needing to know anything about cars.

Didn't ol' Pete once say something like, it was better to find guys who knew hot rods then teach them how to write, than it was to get guys who knew how to write then try to teach them about cars? This job description they are putting out may go a long ways toward explaining why I rarely look at any of their internet content, and the mag sits on the table unread until I happen to remember it's there and need to take a cr*p at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post

...I mean, no where...

Didn't ol' Pete once say something like, it was better to find guys who knew hot rods then teach them how to write, than it was to get guys who knew how to write then try to teach them about cars? This job description they are putting out may go a long ways toward explaining why I rarely look at any of their internet content, and the mag sits on the table unread until I happen to remember it's there and need to take a cr*p at the same time.

this is surprising to whom?
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

...I mean, no where...

that is interesting.
        being the rude commenter of truth I am..(most videos on the "pro" level).
        we must carry it for them...just by speaking up.

I have been following backyard turbo builds, it gets real easy starting with 1996.
        I was watching the hot rod special destroying the facts of the SBC turbo kit for cheap, calling it the ebay special.

ridiculous. I could count the mistakes as they did not know they revealed them.
        If they are owned by big market and playing games with real builders..
        it is approaching the end.
        Last edited by Barry Donovan; May 31, 2017, 03:42 PM.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Seems our new editor is apologizing this month (yes, conditions aligned for me to be reading the magazine this morning), someone in his organization who did successfully fit the TEN hiring criteria does not know the difference between a single Pro-Charger and two turbos on an (of course, -eye roll-) professionally built car and displayed that out on the cover in big letters a few issues ago. Don't worry, he's gonna take the fall as he believes it's all his responsibility. Groan.

Comment

..someone in his organization who did successfully fit the TEN hiring criteria does not know the difference between a single Pro-Charger and two turbos on an (of course, -eye roll-) professionally built car and displayed that out on the cover in big letters a few issues ago...
            My guess is that person was too busy lookin at vegan bicycles and beard oils on their iPhone at Starbucks when they should have been paying attention to the details in the article they were writing...

Comment

Originally posted by tardis454 View Post

My guess is that person was too busy lookin at vegan bicycles and beard oils on their iPhone at Starbucks when they should have been paying attention to the details in the article they were writing...
              You forgot to mention the man-bun.
              ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Working...
              X