Name:	Turbo Regal.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	1161992

​My baby, owned since 1991.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by V12guy View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1161731[/ATTACH]This old Pontiac. I've owned 8 GTO's ( two 67's,two 69's a 71,72, and two 1973's) I bought this car in 1983 and still have it. Of all of the GTO's, this is the nicest riding, most reliable of the bunch. It is NOT the most valuable though (sigh). I bought it when I was in the service, and drove it from California to MS, and Md many many times at 55MPH
      It is a 400, 4 speed car, all numbers matching
      Oh man that is sweet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Regal View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1161992[/ATTACH]

​My baby, owned since 1991.
        That is awsome!
        Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

My first car was a 4 door 74 sattelite with a 318 . It was a 4yr old repo that I bought at a bank auction . It was a great car but really , I have never missed it
          Second car was a grimlin X with a 304 with a 3 speed stick that was actually pretty quick light to light but only would do about 100. I actually do miss it but we would have to go to my 6th car . It was a factory 305 / 4spd /limited slip / with F41 springs and sway bars . And it had the Spider apearance package . I put Hooker headers on it a 4 barrel carb and gold moroso valve covers and air cleaner and a coulple glasspacks . 295 50 BFG radials on those GT wheels .Yep, if you couldn't read the 5.0 V8 badges on the front fenders , you could hear it coming from a mile away . The car was quick and fast . I finally stoped driving it because at 21 I was too stupid to drive it . I would never turn down a race . I knew someone was going to get killed . Sold it to my dad and about 6months later the temptation was too great and was over at my parents house to get it back . He totaled it that day and that was the end of that . I don't have any pics of it but it looked like this one . Ive had better and quicker and faster cars but I'll never get over that car. It would even corner with those fast tires all tje way around it only about 25 years before it got popular and known as pro-touring .
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

A guy that lived a street over from us had one, also with the Spider package. It was one of my favorite cars as a kid and still is.
            Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Working...
            X