Tour Nebraska...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour Nebraska...

I saw Scott Ligget and some cool cars... mine is very hot.

OMG, what's up with that Galaxie in the first pic? That thing....is that yours, is it Scotts? Gosh oh man, that thing is the great beyond cool as hell. Please please please, what's up with that one? What's the story? Got to know, must know.

Whoa....Fairlane 500? I get them mixed up....that thing is overly cool.
    Last edited by pdub; June 3, 2017, 12:06 PM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Um, Pdub - there's a build thread on it in Project Cars! Don't you ever wander off the "General" section? You really MUST get out more!

Dan

Comment

Looks like something we should attend.......
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
          Um, Pdub - there's a build thread on it in Project Cars! Don't you ever wander off the "General" section? You really MUST get out more!

Dan
          OW. This has been the week for me to get my chops busted. Everything. If I was into the horrorscope and all of that flaky supernatural stuff, I would have marked this week ahead of time on my wall calendar, "Just Skip This Week."
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I hope you know I was funnin' ya! Still, there IS a whole Forum beyond "General".

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
              Looks like something we should attend.......

Yes, you should. Cars stretching to the horizon and great scenery

Comment

After the drive at my brothers house

Comment

Next year let us know about it. Maybe a thread in the Events section.
                  Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

It has always been the first weekend in June, Ed. So until last year, when HRPT moved up another week, we never gave it much thought. Ask me about it on tour. Too much to get into here.
                    Last edited by 67 Malibu; June 4, 2017, 07:36 PM.
                    ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Originally posted by 67 Camaro View Post
                      It has always been the first weekend in June, Ed. So until last year, when HRPT moved up another week, we never gave it much thought. Ask me about it on tour. Too much to get into here.
                      OK. Thx.
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'

Comment

They have a Facebook page, and a web site. Saw some crazy rods. I bet Scott will have lots of cool shots. Nebraska is a serious hotbed of car culture, there were people not on the tour ago had their old cars out along the route. Saw not one, but two Avantis. Its pre 83, so the hellcats can stay home.

I've been crazy busy getting ready for this. Otherwiseimight have started a thread. Started with 2200 or 2400 miles on the Goat this week, now have 4467 on it. Man that thing runs great. Drives better than most of my stuff, even the newer ones. I guess I do ok building cars.

Comment

Yep, Todd, you have skills! So happy you're enjoying the fruits of your labors. I remember a time when you were pretty down - hope it's all UP from here.

Dan

Comment

Today it clicked 4800 miles. I'm driving too much. The Speedo reads slow, so it has more than that on it

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X