Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project cars page not found - can we point it at the forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project cars page not found - can we point it at the forums?

Since the Project Cars link goes nowhere and hasn't in quite some time, it would be great if we could reuse / repurpose it to point to the Project Cars section of the forum... thoughts?

Click image for larger version

Name:	bs_404_1png.png
Views:	28
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	1161619

Goes to THIS:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bs_404.png
Views:	32
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	1161618
    Last edited by Beagle; June 4, 2017, 05:52 AM.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Beags - Instead of accessing the Project Cars from the toolbar just access it from the "BangShift" selection on the small toolbar at the top of this page. I reads "Home Forum Bangshift" and then the subcategory you're in, in this case "General Discussion". If you click on "BangShift" you'll get a listing of the Forum topics - click on "Project Cars" and Bob's Yer Uncle. That small toolbar also shows up at the bottom of the page right below where you type in a response.

I never even noticed that there was a "Project Cars" choice on the main toolbar - shows how aware I am!

Dan
    Last edited by DanStokes; June 4, 2017, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Like the rear window defroster on my wife's car... Button is there, lines in the back glass, fuse good, but goes into a 404 mode...

Comment

I just tried another option that works. Just click on the "Forum" button on the main toolbar and it, too, will give you a listing of the Forum topics. Pick "Project Cars" and have at it. I thought that would work but I just tried it to be sure and it DOES work.

Dan

Comment

Basically the letters need to be red . then click it and it will come up .
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
          X