Lohnes Sound-Alike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lohnes Sound-Alike

A voice is like a fingerprint. The sound of it is unique.

Today I was cooking in the kitchen, the TV in the living room was on the Velocity Channel just playing away. I heard it. There's Brian Lohnes talking through the TV. I had to go look, what show is this? Lohnes is on TV!

No, it's Garage Squad, the guy doing the talking is Bruno Massel. It's uncanny, he and Brian sound so much alike it's unreal.

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

microphones.

I still have in my own mind that I sound like daffy duck with down syndrome.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry Donovan View Post
      microphones.

I still have in my own mind that I sound like daffy duck with down syndrome.
      Hahahaha.....................someday I'd like to hear your voice, Barry. I'll bet it's nothing like you intimate.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

I sound like Sean Connery - in my inner ear. Sadly, those out in the world can't hear it that way. Except Deaf Bob - I'm sure he's willing to let me think I sound EXACTLY like Sean Connery.

Dan

Comment

Brian and Bruno sound alike? I respectfully disagree pdub. You can hear and see Brian on tv though, I think the show is Motor Garage?

It's Motoerhead Garage on Velocity.
          Last edited by ratpatrol66; June 4, 2017, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
            I sound like Sean Connery - in my inner ear. Sadly, those out in the world can't hear it that way. Except Deaf Bob - I'm sure he's willing to let me think I sound EXACTLY like Sean Connery.

Dan
            Sure you do! Never heard either of you talk, so as far as I know.. You sound alike!

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

Hahahaha.....................someday I'd like to hear your voice, Barry. I'll bet it's nothing like you intimate.
              it is funny, I sought an explanation.
              its like a boxer engine that never sounds right unless a certain angle from the end of a pipe.

I did a lot of yelling in the military. I am still too loud today.. the casual mode is non-existent...unless i am talking like a duck.

I am still thinking I'll wake up and that will be gone.

I also get:
              "can you repeat that?"at dunkin donuts and fast food places.
              I end yelling like I am in the military all over again..
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post

I was told by a sweet southern gal that Pdub sounds like a Confederate Colonel... True or not, I'll never know!
                Last edited by Deaf Bob; June 5, 2017, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X