Must have done something bad???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must have done something bad???

I can't leave comments on the front page anymore? Don't know why? Can somebody give me an explainer? I was never Chevy Hatin Made Gordy of an asshat. Definitely no where near a dick like Colorado Kid? Just a sarcastic bastard? I thought that was welcome here? My feelings are hurt a little, anymore and I will need therapy. Something like 3 extra beers a day.

Not sure who moderates that site, if anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
      You still listed as administrator...

Comment

Originally posted by ratpatrol66 View Post
        I can't leave comments on the front page anymore? Don't know why? Can somebody give me an explainer? I was never Chevy Hatin Made Gordy of an asshat. Definitely no where near a dick like Colorado Kid? Just a sarcastic bastard? I thought that was welcome here? My feelings are hurt a little, anymore and I will need therapy. Something like 3 extra beers a day.
        I posted "ratpatrol likes this" in the 4 speed one... Came here and saw it was listing me as the commenter, went back and deleted it..
        Granted I had to hit the button a couple times before the comment flag came up..
        Sometimes you need to refresh.. Sometimes not.. Hard to say..

Comment

When I leave a comment a message pops up saying your "Your comment is awaiting moderation." and they never show up anymore? Guess it's not the end of the world just kind of odd?
          Last edited by ratpatrol66; June 22, 2017, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Hmmmm ....

Comment

Does this possibly have something to do with the lockdown on the Spam attacks
              Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
              If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

Hell if I know? I'm not a spam machine.

Comment

Originally posted by ratpatrol66 View Post
                  When I leave a comment a message pops up saying "Your comment is awaiting moderation" and they never show up anymore.
                  I posted in the 'Aftermarket Wheels' blog yesterday as a test and got the same message that you did. This morning it is not there, but there are lots of others added now. Hmmmmmm .....

Comment

I posted in the 'Aftermarket Wheels' blog yesterday as a test and got the same message that you did. This morning it is not there, but there are lots of others added now. Hmmmmmm .....

Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Ratpatrol, far as I know, you are not "banned". Catching up on moderated posts from the last couple of days now. For some reason, there's more posts than usual being flagged for moderation.
                      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
                        Ratpatrol, far as I know, you are not "banned". Catching up on moderated posts from the last couple of days now. For some reason, there's more posts than usual being flagged for moderation.
                        HACKED!! ??

Comment

I tried an old email and was able to leaves comments on the front page. Kinda weird?

Comment

Working...
                          X