Brand of aluminum tilt trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand of aluminum tilt trailer

Remember Finnegan's Blasphemi? How about the trailer used to haul it to Oregon........looks like a neat setup.

I've looked at a bunch of stills throughout the video and can't find a manufacturer name on it. Any guesses?

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

I think I saw a sticker on it that said "stolen from Uhaul"
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Might have found it. JimGlo trailers? https://www.jimglo.com/trailers/ego-...d-car-trailer/

Comment

Nice but, I'm afraid, well out of my price range especially given that the one I have is free from this point on (paid for long ago).

Dan

Comment

alumna was one possibility iirc....
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Featherlite make some .
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

That's not an Aluma, don't believe it's a Featherlite either. That said, I would look at an Aluma if you are in the market. We recently picked up a non-tilt model to replace a 15 year old Featherlite and are happy with it.
              GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

Have been talking with JimGlo company on their EGO trailers. 50% down with order and balance due prior to shipping.

Shipping is an issue, for me anyways. I can swing the trailer, but $1 per mile shipping adds a bunch! Arizona to Ohio is 2000 miles....and nearly 30 hours one way.

Comment

Alumna has a dealer 61 miles from you, according to the website...
                  Patrick & Tammy
                  - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Working...
                  X