Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheels

I've gotten mixed reviews, either people love them or don't care for them at all. So i ask a bunch of car nuts who are mostly widely disparate in opinion.

What do you guys think of the gold Dazzlers I put on the 65?

Or do the TT knock offs do the trick?

I like the Rally I wheels, but not with these tires, and they'd look better with the center caps and trim rings, which cost more than both sets of the other wheels.

Im not a dog dish kinda guy, I like white letter BFG or Mickey T tires on shiny rims, and bigger wider in back, so no I wont do the poverty caps. Ever.

Whatever you like, you have to admit that the wheels and tires make a huge difference in the appearance of a car.

I like all of them.
    the bottom ones, a little fatter.. I see nascar.

but..
    I guess the top photo one gets my vote.
    the tail light trim and fender emblem.. edge of chrome. seems to go together.
    all silver/grey on the top one. that would be nice.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

The gold is too much dazzle for me .. I like the TT's.

Comment

Rally 2's....
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

The first ones. There's not a lot of cars those look great on but they do on the Pontiac.

Comment

I like the gold ones out of those options. I wonder what it would look like with Mini-Lite style wheels? They've always been faves of mine - the ones with the blumpy spoke shape. I had them on my Vega and they looked great.

Dan
            Last edited by DanStokes; July 29, 2017, 02:53 PM.

Comment

I take it back... Rally I 's
              Coker sells several sizes of repops center caps and trim rings: https://www.cokertire.com/wheels/ral...-rallye-i.html
              Last edited by silver_bullet; July 29, 2017, 05:30 PM.
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Dazzlers only satin or polished aluminium instead of gold .
                Last edited by Dan Barlow; July 29, 2017, 05:17 PM.
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I like the dazzlers but not in gold on that color car . If it was black yes .I'd like them on your car like on this 442 I saw at the Cruising Through the Heartland car show in Elizabethtown Ky today
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I like the gold rims.
                    "I live for myself and I answer to nobody."

-Steve McQueen

Comment

they all look awesome, but the gold rims look more hurst and for that I like them more.
                      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I like the gold ones. Different.

Comment

The Dazzlers for sure.. The car still needs rocker molding though.

Comment

Thing on the Dazzlers is, the sharp angular lines, like on the Pontiac body style. If that were a '67 Camaro or early 'Vette (say), with the more rounded lines it wouldn't work and you'd maybe want the more-rounded TT "d" style. My humble opinion.

Comment

Polish the gold off, or more likely brushed. Leave the rest polished. I never liked gold with silver on much of anything though, it's a one or the other thing for me.

Are those all 15's? They look period-correct, but also remind us how small wheels were back then! I'd love to see 2" more wheel under there. You know, with the lotto proceeds.

Comment

Working...
                              X