Cats are evil (Squirrel, don't look)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cats are evil (Squirrel, don't look)

EPHRATA, Wash. - A fire that destroyed vehicles and outbuildings early Wednesday near the Central Washington town of Ephrata was started by a cat, officials said.Grant County Fire District 13 officials said the cat somehow sparked the blaze after it climbe

go to the pictures, you'll see roundy cars.... it's pretty gruesome.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Maybe a member of the notorious Cat13 gang was trying to match-light a cigarette with no opposable thumb.....
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

YUMmmmmm! Gato Flambe`.

Dan

Comment

animals going to power source...

something in the air is charged.
        ionization.

I was (am) attracted to mig welding chores. Had to be taught another weird subject.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Cracks me up , fate pf the cat is unknown . He's dead ! Either by a gazillipn volts or the fire that came after while he was catatonic.....faaaard up !
          Last edited by Dan Barlow; August 2, 2017, 04:43 PM.
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
            Cracks me up , fate pf the cat is unknown .
            A local panel of investigative experts is studying surveillance film to determine how many of the cat's 9 lives were already used up. That's why the cat's fate is at this point declared to be "unknown." They're all over it, they're working on it around the clock. It'll take a while for the official report to be released to the public.

The cat's immediate relatives are frantic, they want to know where he is....did he just skip town after the incident to avoid blame, or was he actually DXed in the conflagration? Drama and film at eleven. The alleged suspect left behind 174 children, they all want to know.
            Last edited by pdub; August 2, 2017, 05:10 PM.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

So are the local cat & squirrel gangs at war or did the locals just piss them both off so bad that they are out for revenge?
              ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Jim, robot master, nova-gasser, teacher extraordinaire , aka Squirrel, rebuilt a Volvo of similar shape for his son's girlfriend. It was a heirloom.

Comment

I hope the July Alfalfa field had less boulders (those are too big to be called rocks) in it.

I take it mowing yards isn't as much of a pastime in those parts? Nor is moving rocks apparently.

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

why all the hate on rocks? just because they're not green and don't help you breath doesn't mean they don't have rights too!

that's the other side of the mountains - you must be pretty committed to a lawn to have one. Even on my side of the mountains - mowing season is May-June, September. Outside of that it's either too cold or not raining enough for the lawn to grow.
                    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; August 3, 2017, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Why hate on rocks? Run one through a $300,000 combine, and see the repair bill......plus figure in the downtime of not harvesting when the weather is co-operating. Its painful.

Rocks are evil Ju-Ju in these parts. Even after 200 years of picking them out of fields, they still "migrate" upwards. Seriously. We sell some rather cool and expensive equipment on a regular basis to power-rake them out of fields.

Come to think of it, that equipment should work well on an over-population of cats too. Maybe we should shoot that city a quote?

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	catjpeg.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	133.6 KB
ID:	1169048

"Please don't use my pain as a source of motivational merchandising."

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
                          Why hate on rocks? Run one through a $300,000 combine, and see the repair bill......plus figure in the downtime of not harvesting when the weather is co-operating. Its painful.

Rocks are evil Ju-Ju in these parts. Even after 200 years of picking them out of fields, they still "migrate" upwards. Seriously. We sell some rather cool and expensive equipment on a regular basis to power-rake them out of fields.

Come to think of it, that equipment should work well on an over-population of cats too. Maybe we should shoot that city a quote?

Then don't harvest rocks with a combine - they make far better machines for rock harvest. Boy, some people's children.
                          Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; August 3, 2017, 11:12 AM.

Comment

A book worth reading......

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_52363.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	1169069 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_52364.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	1169070

Last edited by malc; August 3, 2017, 01:20 PM.

Comment

heh, I have that book somewhere - my dislike of cats is pretty well known. And to be clear, I don't wish them ill, but I do think they're pretty useless in the animal kingdom so I don't shed tears when they go to that great sandbox in hell (no cat ever goes to heaven).

Comment

Working...
                              X