Glad to be back on the inside .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to be back on the inside .

I don't know how I did it but somehow logged off and forgot my password . This wouldn't be a big deal but I only have a e-mail address so I could register and join here and I forgot the address name This basically happened in the two overhauls of the site , and while I had to slightly change my handle it wasn't the end of the world . But this time I was going to lose my real name if I had to start over . I'd like to thank Deaf Bob who I was able to get a message to by text and Dan Stokes who doesn't do text I have his Email and some how this tech idiot was able to get a email of to him because he had sent me one . I was able to "return a message ". Then I had them get a message to Steve " monster " and was going to use Russell since I can text him also but the first two worked before I got around to it . The plan was to get my old address then use the I forgot my password feature . Guess what ? After 4 or 5 days right before I did the last step , I remembered it . Now I just need to get around to changing my email to the current one.......
    Aahhh , one of these days ! I don't have time right now . Seems things I don't like doing , tech stuff , I'm a pretty good procrastinator . Yeah , I could have done it in the time I did this but I love to tell life experiences .
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Dan, you could have called the help line in India. Their first question would be, "Iz de item pwugged eentoo de wall?"
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Glad to help in whatever little way I could!
      We gotta keep the good uns on here!

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
        Dan, you could have called the help line in India. Their first question would be, "Iz de item pwugged eentoo de wall?"

Kinda like calling AAA. I'm in KY, they're in PA, and need an eight-digit grid coordinate to find me, seriously.

Glad you made it back Dan.
        Last edited by 68scott385; August 12, 2017, 10:30 AM.
        http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

Not sure I was any help but glad to help in whatever way I could. Gotta keep Dan B on here!

Dan S

Comment

Ha ha I hate when that happens!

I'm glad u remembered the secret handshake.
            A.K.A. Brian
            Jack of many trades-master of none

Comment

Working...
            X