Redneck Yard Sweeper Ressurection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdub View Post

No, that's a cow catcher and that goes on the front of an old-timey railroad locomotive.
    But this is a weed seed catcherer....

Comment

Crew Chief Unit to the rescue. Again. Today she called the lawn sweeper manufacturer and they're gonna ship an entire pin/clip collection along with the bicycle handlebar-looking thing that we're missing, but they'll have somebody else ship the rod that is way too short.

So we'll get the parts to finish this thing. If they send another supporting rod that is too short, I'll go to Ace Hardware and get a longer rod of the same diameter and cut it to fit. I CAN do that.

Sometime this year, hopefully. That thing is taking up Bluebelle's parking space in the garage. Unit raised the point, "Why is it always Bluebelle who has to sleep outside, and not Red?"
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

'Cause The Girls are always tougher. Tell her I said that.....

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
          'Cause The Girls are always tougher. Tell her I said that.....

Dan
          Told to Unit for the truth.

Comment

Who steals stock Fusions?

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
              Who steals stock Fusions?
              Land speed record holders? None of them. HHAAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Land speed record holders? None of them. HHAAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Nobody knows but us cool folk who will never steal from Weeville!

Comment

Three golf balls in the swimming pool now, just sayin. I think it'll take about 50 or 60 to completely cause them a swimming pool main drain crisis at the end of the swimming pool season. And they won't even notice or care, but Grandpa will, when he comes to service Dysfunctional Kid's house because Dysfunctional Kid won't lift a finger himself.
                  Last edited by pdub; September 3, 2017, 11:11 AM.

Comment

after extensive study, research and google... I have suggestions.

Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                      after extensive study, research and google... I have suggestions.
                      HahahahahahaH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, every BIT of that was fun, and that's egregious food for thought.

I could get a trailer hitch for Red and do doughnuts in the yard, sweeping and slinging that sweeper around at the same time. I think I WILL, I hate the yard anyway. And the neighbors will just LOVE it, maybe they'll move out. HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

Comment

You could set lap records around your yard

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                          You could set lap records around your yard
                          I could, I for sure could, since there are no official our-house yard lap records established already.

Wait a minute, this is all sounding familiar.....haven't I done something nearly like this before? Yes, I think I have.

Comment

Time to hop up "Snappy" the riding mower?
                            NO...Wait!... I'll not be held responsible... Aaron... Legal disclaimer please?
                            Last edited by silver_bullet; September 5, 2017, 04:23 AM. Reason: previous history of bad judgement....
                            Patrick & Tammy
                            - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by silver_bullet View Post
                              Time to hop up "Snappy" the riding mower?
                              NO...Wait!... I'll not be held responsible... Aaron... Legal disclaimer please?

Don't get caught

Comment

I could, I for sure could, since there are no official our-house yard lap records established already.

Wait a minute, this is all sounding familiar.....haven't I done something nearly like this before? Yes, I think I have.

did I ever mention when I used my trx450 to drag my yard? 40 mph with a pallet strapped to the grab bar was fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X