Halloween DIY Costume started already HALO Master Chief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Halloween DIY Costume started already HALO Master Chief

My son Logan thinks that costume is awesome.....he would like it when you die. ;D

His exact words.....

Seth
    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

i made a note of it, tell him its his but it may take a while for me to kiel over since i am only 26 and out of work lol

Comment

I let him know..... ;D
        200 mph or bust.......

Comment

right on

Comment

came out great, I was jsut thinking of this thread the other day....
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I hope you don't drink a lot of beer. Looks like a bathroom break would require a squad of helpers. ;D
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

thanks guys and actually the cod piece is attached to a removable belt so bathroom breaks are easy.

Comment

I hope you won some kind of a "best halloween costume" at whatever halloween party you went to. That looks awesome!
                  Last edited by Monster; September 15, 2014, 10:56 AM. Reason: Self-promotion removed.

Comment

It probably a little gamey in there if he's been wearing it for four years.

Comment

I've lost my taste for Halloween dress up. Once I was in the position of running a $50K business bank depost in on that day. Fun is fun, but the tellers that day were all in costume and I handed the business' lifeblood over to a woman dressed as a street hooker.

I don't want to dig through the thread. Is that the Halo suit that was on Pawn Stars?

Last edited by RockJustRock; September 15, 2014, 02:31 PM.
                      My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Working...
                      X