Say it ain't so...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say it ain't so...

I just saw something on faceplant that makes me sick to my stomach. McT, Bruab, Chad, verification PLEASE.
    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Originally posted by Monster
    Just spent time looking around, but didn't see anything ... what are you on about ?
    I suspect he's referring to the passing of Mrs. Reynolds...

Comment

All we can add is Thoughts and Prayers are forthcoming.....as always...
      Please accept our heartfelt condolences...
      Click image for larger version

Name:	6c273a0217ded614bfe6efd1cc2c725f--thank-you-jesus-god-jesus.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	165.1 KB
ID:	1174681
      Last edited by silver_bullet; September 23, 2017, 06:38 AM.
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Posted by Brian recently, itīs true and so sad.
        Condolences and prayers for Chad.

Comment

Condolences to Chad and family, so sad.
          Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
          If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

quite a battle. I remember the past posts.
            I was hoping to see some modern medicine miracle.
            Less pain, rest in peace.

I don't know any of you personally, but I have hung out here along time with the wrong car.

Just today,
            my neighbor, the disabled vet . He is now in an electric wheel chair. I volunteer to drive him to the V.A... rare medicine, viet nam enzyme related.
            I joked my truck has more miles for his ride than me.

someone gave him a didge caravan some weeks back, I volunteered to get it going. not may words or facts.. just a hope.
            sitting in a hole, moss growing, no exhaust..swapped the seized cracked case alternator, wedged my american sized arms inbetween to get that damn belt in with the new alternator ...pulley swapped in the yard with some cussing.

Started right up, shook the ground with the little 3 liter in the soft pine needles and trees..and it drove itself out.
            No codes on the obd1.

imagine people being that easy to fix.

long story short..I stay busy in dealing with loss.
            I have resorted to vehicles, even if they are not my own...make it work.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Eleven Seconds to Heaven, win light in her lane......
              My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

The Go Fund Me is still working. A lot of activity over the past fews hours and days. I'm certain expenses will far outstrip the initial $60K goal now, so.....

Hi I am Michael Jones, and one of my friends, who has ALWAYS been the first to give me s… Michael Jones needs your support for Daphne Reynolds Kick "C"' Fund
                My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Way to young and way to early
                  Thoughts and prayers sent out to Chad, his family and all their loved ones
                  RIP Daphne

Comment

Gosh, that's just awful. Thoughts and prayers for all in the Chad Clan. Man, that just sucks. Dang.
                    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Please forgive me for spewing bad news. I was so shocked when I saw it, I needed conformation and acted without regard to the family or their privacy. I can't imagine the pain and grief of losing a spouse. I've always gotten the impression that they were more than just spouses, but each other's best friend. I think that's fairly rare, jmo. Best wishes to Chad and his family.
                      http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...n-block-wanted

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-Blue-Turd(le)

Comment

I'm sorry I never had a chance to meet Daphne. She sure seemed like one-in-a-millon. Cancer sucks and I know how lucky I've been to kick it's butt. I know Daphne gave it all anyone could. Wrapping my virtual arms around Chad and the family.

Dan

Comment

RIP Daphne
                          Prayers and thoughts to Chad and the family

it even gets a bit worse - she died on her 50th birthday.
                          Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; September 23, 2017, 04:29 PM.
                          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                            RIP Daphne
                            Prayers and thoughts to Chad and the family

it even gets a bit worse - she died on her 50th birthday.
                            Dang. Even More dang.

Been there, done that sort of, my daddy died for a long time before he died. We kids in the family were running back and forth between hospitals for quite a while. The only thing that keeps your internal shit together during all of that is the thought that this is just a passing thing, he/she will somehow get all better. You kid yourself, you lie to yourself, look for signs to enforce what you believe, that he/she will all of a sudden get better.

Sometimes not. Dang.
                            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

We're going to miss your charm and smile, SWC. Godspeed Daphne.
                              Our prayers for you and your family, Chad.
                              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                              X