Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a picture ( drawing) of this car ..Dave, you might know ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a picture ( drawing) of this car ..Dave, you might know ?

It was a long time ago, maybe the late 70's in a magazine ..Since selection was limited then ..I'll guess Hot Rod
    There was a "see thru version of this car ..Wondering if anyone knows if its out there (Picture) or a poster of it ?
    sigpic

Re: Looking for a picture ( drawing) of this car ..Dave, you might know ?

Sorry, don't know that one.

Comment

Was it a photo or artist rendering / lineart drawing?
      www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

I remember the work just can't remember the artist. :'(
        HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

It was a fold out (IIRC) in maybe car Craft or Hot Rod in the late 70's ..guessing 75ish ?
          sigpic

Comment

It is kind of like this
            sigpic

Comment

Picture found ..Looks like it was Car Craft .. Now, wondering if ans where I can purchase copy of it or ..
              sigpic

Comment

I found out its October 1973 ..so, if anyone has a copy ..I'd like to borrow or buy ?
                sigpic

Comment

You might check with your local library. You'd be surprised how many old copies I've found that way.

Comment

eBay

Comment

Working...
                    X