Skid Factory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Drag Week installment

In Australia when we fill our cars we put the fuel in and then go in and pay for it!

This one gets a bit Roadkill!

Last edited by 65RHDEER; November 16, 2018, 05:00 AM.
    Tim
    Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

• Benny will really be chuffed to find out that every state is different - heck, even whether or not they're along the interstate or not makes a big difference on pre-pay.

That CC thing, though. There are gas stations that open at 7 and close at 7 but leave the pumps on for people with credit cards....
      Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; November 16, 2018, 08:33 AM.
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• It's going to be a sweet car when it's done. He was talking about selling it and buying a Nova wagon last year.
          Oh as for the Pontiac comments, Iain, amusing that a professional wrtiter can't spell his name properly, has a little Pontiac problem. http://bargegarage.com/
          Last edited by irsa76; November 19, 2018, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• I was admiring it on the rack while they Bedforded.

Comment

• they could do their own channel on resurrecting dead car show cars

Comment

• Cresta hits the track

Tim
                Melbourne Australia

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• The title should be "Aussies learn why everyone changes their Nova suspension with a Heidts".... the motor doesn't fit because the towers have spread.... oh yeah, it also seems that most learn that little news the hard way....

Comment

Comment

• For all your Australian news, check here first .... in WA.... no, the other WA.

Comment

• finally got to watch the Skid Factory - how to build a piston stop. I'm surprised they don't have to use reverse drill bits in Australia.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                              finally got to watch the Skid Factory - how to build a piston stop. I'm surprised they don't have to use reverse drill bits in Australia.
                              Did you notice that the cut off disks turn the opposite direction, also the measurement he used was Millimeters, most of the world uses Millimeters...
                              Tim
                              Melbourne Australia

Comment

• Originally posted by 65RHDEER View Post

Did you notice that the cut off disks turn the opposite direction, also the measurement he used was Millimeters, most of the world uses Millimeters...
                                Just because I speak french doesn't mean I should

Comment

Working...
                                X