No announcement yet.

Skid Factory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These guys... in the time it took for me to run wire, they can build an entire thing

Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Comment

On a roll

Comment

Shaking fist "dam you SBG you got here 13 minutes before me!"
          Tim
          Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

Originally posted by 65RHDEER View Post
            Shaking fist "dam you SBG you got here 13 minutes before me!"
            second is the first loser, sorry mate.

So what is it with the Bedford hate? vans are ketsch-cool here, even the haters (of which I am one) have to admit they can have some coolness to them.... but not there?

Comment

They are cool to some here, the bloke who's van it is thinks it will be cool.
              But I think, maybe Al does also, why put so much effort into something that will just be a van in the end.
              I think playing with the original motor would have been fun enough with this thing. A LSD, disks on the front and call it done.
              I wonder what this van will be doing in twelve months time.
              Tim
              Melbourne Australia

Comment

Al is a grumpy old bastard, and he plays it up on camera.
                As for where the van will be in 12 months? I wouldn't rule out Dale from CHE in Sydney getting involved in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by 65RHDEER View Post
                  They are cool to some here, the bloke who's van it is thinks it will be cool.
                  But I think, maybe Al does also, why put so much effort into something that will just be a van in the end.
                  I think playing with the original motor would have been fun enough with this thing. A LSD, disks on the front and call it done.
                  I wonder what this van will be doing in twelve months time.
                  this could be, however, I work on Jeeps for friends because they're friends not because I think they're anything more then recycled Fiat trash.

Comment

Originally posted by irsa76 View Post
                    Al is a grumpy old bastard, and he plays it up on camera.
                    As for where the van will be in 12 months? I wouldn't rule out Dale from CHE in Sydney getting involved in the near future.
                    it needs a mural

Comment

Comment

I think he let me have this one, it's been there for three hours!

Tim
                        Melbourne Australia

Comment

Comment

new MCM dropped

and a note

I love watching MCM and am seriously thinking about running a chopped sticker on a couple vehicles (and likely the only 50 year old guy doing so)... I don't post up their stuff mostly because they've been around for so long that most know about them. With that said, the deserve a lot of praise because they're everything that is right about car building and YouTubing that experience. Their videos are free, they're committed to it remaining free and they are true gearheads that have day jobs (they're video engineers) and they do this car thing has a hobby.

So please don't think I'm dissing them by not posting their stuff.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	mGg4vxW.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	1210122

I'm flying the MCM Chopped sticker on my Impala, it's been on there a while now. I ordered one when they only came in white but hadn't go around to applying it when they came out with the black ones, with a white car I went with the black one.
                              My daughters gave me some grief about it going on there as they had only seen them on more modern cars, they didn't think it should be on the 65.
                              The first MCM episode i watched was the Beetle with the Subaru motor, enjoyed everything since. It surprises me their continued efforts and enthusiasm with it all.
                              I'm the same vintage as the Impala so there is someone older than you with one!
                              Tim
                              Melbourne Australia

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X