• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cresta at Drag Week wrap up.

Tim
    Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

• Ha !! Just started to watch the wrap up vid, and @ ~5:23, they pass my lil bro's Chevy II while they're driving down the highway

Comment

• I really need to stop the C3 and start the Buick .... but then again, maybe I should just go full monte and use the 430 motor that is mostly ready to go.... then I don't need high stall
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Well now we know where the Cresta is, notice I didn't spoil it by posting it above...

I am impressed with Finnegan, great thing he has done helping out, I wonder if he will take it out.

Also will he do something with that Barra, I think he's too busy.

Are people in the USA that really hospitable?
          Tim
          Melbourne Australia

Comment

• Originally posted by 65RHDEER View Post

Are people in the USA that really hospitable?
            nope, just Finnegan

it's funny you say that, people giving you money to race is not a usual thing
            Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; January 11, 2019, 08:37 AM.

Comment

• Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Big news from Al and Woody. They have moved to their own channel
                The next build is an Aussie classic, and abit of a throw back to the mid/late 1990s. Which happens to be the era that Al, and I, getting paid to work on cars.
                They will still appear on MCM, and MCM are still involved, the move was made to make it easier to sort the content.

Comment

• I been expecting something new from them to come up on Youtube for the last few days, that's why it I haven't seen it as I was looking for it on MCMTV2.
                  Last edited by 65RHDEER; January 22, 2019, 05:16 AM.
                  Tim
                  Melbourne Australia

Comment

• subscribed

MCM said they'd been on vacation to the Gold Coast (Moog) and Holland (Marty) - because they do the final editing, I suspect that there's a 2 week hiatus too

and for the record, I want to see them use those sex-spec cars in a Rally Cross competition....

Comment

• Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

and for the record, I want to see them use those sex-spec cars in a Rally Cross competition....
                        I was thinking something quick and easy, a lateral G test.

Tim
                        Melbourne Australia

Comment

• Tim
                          Melbourne Australia

Comment

• Marty's mood is remarkably unlike mine when I make a decision to save money that comes back to bite me....

Comment

• Skid Factory has, apparently, jumped the shark tank. You can their latest builds on their Patreon page.

Good luck to them, I figure that if they wish their stuff to be here, they should contact the Forum administrators and set up an ad account.

Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; January 29, 2019, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• While we poor people wait for the Skid Factory to come out a day later we can watch this

Tim
                                Melbourne Australia

Comment

Working...
                                X