BangSail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

the facts behind the Leo move would light you up too.... the guy who loaned the space for him to work is a pretty cool guy with a bunch of major life challenges.... Leo, working on his boat there, was a good thing. Then some Karen and her gov. bot ended it.
    Most of my asshole neighbors have moved but I just never got back in the groove. I used to hustle muscle cars like they were going out of style.

Comment

• One time a cop tried to tell me I couldn't drive across my sidewalk. Talk about pissing me off. I've had to repair sidewalks because of tree roots and it sure as hell was my sidewalk then.

Comment

• Have you guys ever had the city tag your sidewalk and tell you to fix it or they'll do it for you and send you the bill? It's your sidewalk.

Comment

• Originally posted by gconnsr View Post
          Have you guys ever had the city tag your sidewalk and tell you to fix it or they'll do it for you and send you the bill? It's your sidewalk.
          what's this 'sidewalk' thing you speak of?
          the view from my shop
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

• Yeah having property is hard to beat but they really did mellow out after I threatened to sue the city. Telling me I couldn't keep my wrecker on my property topped the cake.

Comment

• It was like wow I don't remember an HOA being in the contract when I bought my house and you people really do understand this isn't a rental, right?

Comment

Yeah having property is hard to beat but they really did mellow out after I threatened to sue the city. Telling me I couldn't keep my wrecker on my property topped the cake.
                I have a neighbor - ironically, her name is Karen. She complained that my Studebaker could be seen from her house. I sent her a note and said "here's the list of cars that you will see from your property, should you continue to complain.... she stopped complaining... I was so looking forward to the "tire pile" one on the list. As I said, my neighbors are mighty peaceful-like....

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

I have a neighbor - ironically, her name is Karen. She complained that my Studebaker could be seen from her house. I sent her a note and said "here's the list of cars that you will see from your property, should you continue to complain.... she stopped complaining... I was so looking forward to the "tire pile" one on the list. As I said, my neighbors are mighty peaceful-like....
                  Lol, I've got two new permanent neighbors and they both have cool cars. The Karens are self exterminating slowly but surely. There's certain forces you just don't go up against.

Comment

• My neighbors don't seem to mind my mess. I try to keep a good selection of the normal tools around...including shipyard equipment as one does.

Comment

• Tried to post a photo like ten times, site keeps logging me out for inactivity, after that many seconds. Oh well.

Comment

• If you click remember me when you log in it'll stop doing that. I forget to click it all the time and it does the same thing

Comment

• Sweet, it worked. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0152.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	159.0 KB
ID:	1316211

Comment

• who wouldn't have a shipyard?... looking great, Loren

Comment

Have you guys ever had the city tag your sidewalk and tell you to fix it or they'll do it for you and send you the bill? It's your sidewalk.
                              Yep, 66 feet of it!
                              Patrick & Tammy
                              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                                X