No announcement yet.

Something´s Wrong Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday I had 130 notifications in my PM box which at the end of the day had risen to 131.

Today I have 127.....

Comment

Originally posted by malc View Post
      Yesterday I had 130 notifications in my PM box which at the end of the day had risen to 131.

Today I have 127.....
      Mine is stuck at 43...

Comment

Well... Just got an email from Pdub, he is locked out an going bananas without his BS fix!

Anything to be done?

Comment

Now I get a text from poor Stiney, he is locked out too and going thru withdrawls

All this just before the holiday weekend, nobody is gonna be thankful for BS if this keeps up...

Comment

It is tricky getting in here. At first the login button did not work at all. Now the button works but when i logged in it brought to a blank page with dst at the end of the url. I deleted the dst then went to todays posts and now I am here.

Comment

I wasn't able to get past the "Login" box - absolutely nothing happened. I tried it just now and it's working. I Messaged Chad on FB and he said they were messing with the system. Guess I'm back in good graces.

Dan

Comment

On the other hand, I really like the new Notifications buttons / behavior. Thanks fellas, that helps!
                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by malc View Post

Today I have 127.....
                  Were three of them Messages and not a notification? The bar changed. Commenting is kind of weird now, but I think it will be easy to get used to.
                  Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    On the other hand, I really like the new Notifications buttons / behavior. Thanks fellas, that helps!
                    Is that sarcasm? My Notifications are now blank. Just time and cancel button.
                    http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                    1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post

Mine is stuck at 43...
                      Split to 17/25 now.. Looking at them, looks to be 2 buttons for the same thing.. (at least for me)

We'll get used to this...

Comment

I've not been able to log in now for a few days...and posting is odd....I'll assume you IT nerds are working it....
                        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I see what y'all mean now. I posted two replies on the song thread and it posted them twice in between a random draw from way back in the thread history.
                          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by pdub View Post
                            I posted two replies on the song thread and it posted them twice in between a random draw from way back in the thread history.
                            The posts are added to the correct place in the thread, but the screen refresh right after a post obviously has a problem. So, for those of you that check your post right after you make it ... just ignore what you see.

Comment

Anybody else's My recent post have selective memory? FYI, The links for little red box still don't work?
                              http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...-consolidation
                              1.54, 7.31 @ 94.14, 11.43 @ 118.95

PB 60' 1.49
                              ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                              X