Wise man knows when to say when.
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

When ?

Comment

Very smart !
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Was on from day one Oct 2007..........Freiburger got me hooked up........he also got me back on after a snafu which altered my Join Date
          Miss a lot of the early folks..........had some real characters on here
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
            The first day that the website opened for public login was October 31, 2007
            Time flies....haven't been by in a while, but was here from the beginning days of CJTV. I still see a few familiar names, keep in regular contact with some via FB...

Comment

Originally posted by tiresmoke! View Post

Time flies....haven't been by in a while, but was here from the beginning days of CJTV. I still see a few familiar names, keep in regular contact with some via FB...
              Who was the gal that supposedly had all those cars but never posted up pics?
              Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post

Who was the gal that supposedly had all those cars but never posted up pics?
                I know of whom you speak.. Damn! Right on the tip of my fingers... Gimme some time...

Comment

Junk Whisperer.

Comment

Damn it, name escapes me too, but know who you're referring to. Had lots of Holy grail-level stuff but NEVER would post up any proof.....Loren tree'd me.....Junk Whisperer, That's it....
                    Last edited by tiresmoke!; November 26, 2017, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post
                      Junk Whisperer.
                      Yeah that's her.............one forum freak even volunteered to send her a camera......good times

Groucho was always good for some great stuff as well
                      Thom

Comment

~J/W, A lot of the things around were said to be her landlord's. He even had railroad stuff, you got the belief that it was possible to win her love if only you possessed the right train locomotive. My kinda gal. But yeah the pics, once cornered into finally providing some photos she kinda trailed off. Never did understand that guys gotta have their visual stimulation.
                        Last edited by Loren; November 26, 2017, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Loren View Post
                          ~J/W, A lot of the things around were said to be her landlord's. He even had railroad stuff, you got the belief that it was possible to win her love if only you possessed the right train locomotive. My kinda gal. But yeah the pics, once cornered into finally providing some photos she kinda trailed off. Never did understand that guys gotta have their visual stimulation.
                          either that or she was wholly full of crap.
                          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

Or believed her crap..

I have met gals with 2 derby cars..
                            Hot rods.. But never to the extent JW posted.. Not even guys had that much coolness!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

Had been a thought. Had better consistency than the common psycho/liar though.

Comment

I didn't realize it until I looked at my profile, but I joined pretty close the the beginning. November 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X