No announcement yet.

When is the Forum's anniversary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signed up when it was still Freiburger's Junkyard. I was 58yeoman then.
    58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

I signed up on Day One. Keith Turk sent a global Email to (I guess) everyone in his address book to help David F out. I signed right up.

Dan

Comment

Saw the sand hill climbs in the Middle East on the front page posted by the young son of a derby driver I liked and respected on the derby site..
        Lost it, then my son brought it up for me to show me Monk's 55.. saw Squirrel's too.. Then found the general page and Peewee (remember him?) welcomed me when I signed up.. Not long after, chatted with Brian via emails.. He is too busy now.. All the cars that got built and trashed. One year the kid and I built 6 cars, all were "one and done" Now we build 2 or 4 a year for him and his sister.. I tell ya! It was HARD watching them hammer each other as I know how strong the cars are.. Nothing like the National scene..

Comment

October of 07 for me
          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I was on the carjunkietv site for a minute. Then I joined when it became bangshift. Time flys..

Comment

I followed the crowd from Hot Rod to CJ TV, then Freiburger's Junkyard. Didn't make it here until March of 08. Haven't regretted any of it....well, maybe the Hot Rod.com part.
              Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
              HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Signed up at Carjunky TV. I guess in 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
                  Signed up at Carjunky TV. I guess in 2007.
                  Hey, it's been a while my friend ... December 15th, 2007 actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post

Hey, it's been a while my friend ... December 15th, 2007 actually.
                    What's up Steve? How's everything in the sunshine State. I have not been down there in a few years. My in-laws bought a place in Palm Coast. Next time we go down I will call you. Happy Thanksgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
                      Next time we go down I will call you. Happy Thanksgiving.
                      It would be great to catch up Anthony ... Palm Coast is only a little bit north. You and yours have a great day too !

Comment

December 1st, 2007. Was wide-awake after a shift in Iraq and was digging through the Internet. Amazing the changes that happen in ten years...
                        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Dec 5th 2007 . I joined as HoosierGTA .Had to go to HoosierL98GTA during the first upgrade when I got logged out and couldn't remember my password or the e mail account that I joined under. I had joined Pro-Touring.com because Douglas R Glad had recommended it in I think it was Popular Hotrodding . I was there a short time when someone there said they found where DF had landed . Been here ever since .
                          Last edited by Dan Barlow; November 24, 2017, 08:22 AM.
                          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
                            I joined as HoosierGTA, got logged out and couldn't remember my password or email account that I joined under.
                            Check your PM's.

Comment

We can leave it or close it . Which ever is better for the site .
                              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
                                We can leave it or close it . Which ever is better for the site .
                                I could have tried "Merge Users", but I don't know what the hell that'll do to your account, so I just combined post counts and corrected your Join Date.

Comment

Working...
                                X