that won't buff out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that won't buff out

Oh Burt, could outrun cops but you gotta watch for the train.

http://komonews.com/news/local/serio...sion-in-tacoma
    Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; December 2, 2017, 05:40 PM.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

That kind of reminds me of an episode of "Cops" some years ago where a kid & his girlfriend were trying to outrun the cops in an S10 and doing a pretty good job of it for quite awhile. Then came an intersection with a high speed highway & a semi coming from the left & they both got there at exactly the same instant. And the S10 simply exploded & that was the end of the accident footage as pieces of both people & truck were airborne. I have never forgotten the image of both of the trucks arriving at the exact same spot at the exact same instant.
    ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Originally posted by 67 Camaro View Post
      That kind of reminds me of an episode of "Cops" some years ago where a kid & his girlfriend were trying to outrun the cops in an S10 and doing a pretty good job of it for quite awhile. Then came an intersection with a high speed highway & a semi coming from the left & they both got there at exactly the same instant. And the S10 simply exploded & that was the end of the accident footage as pieces of both people & truck were airborne. I have never forgotten the image of both of the trucks arriving at the exact same spot at the exact same instant.
      unforgettable.

and this one.

this one woke me in my sleep more than once.
      Last edited by Barry Donovan; December 2, 2017, 09:11 PM.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Wow. Its not too often an accident COMPLETELY demounts a tire from its rim. Wow again.

Elderly Lady.....sporting sidepipes and cragars on an F-body. Hope she pulls through.
        Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
          Wow. Its not too often an accident COMPLETELY demounts a tire from its rim. Wow again.

Elderly Lady.....sporting sidepipes and cragars on an F-body. Hope she pulls through.
          if they hadn't wrecked, there would be 100% win with a 80 year old guy and his 79 year old main squeeze taking a t-top 'bird out for a cruise - in the rain, no less.... I only hope my wife and I are that cool at that age (well, I'll be cool, but I'm a legend -in my own mind- already)
          Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; December 4, 2017, 04:56 PM.
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

"My dads a tv repairman and has an awesome set of tools we can fix it." Jeff Spicoli.

Sad to see any muscle car go the hard way.

Tim
            '71 Buick Sportwagon running project
            '85 Ford Crown Victoria 2 dr. 2nd project
            2015 Harley Street Glide 103ci

Comment

It had cal custom side pipes . It was living the hard life of being white trash . Grandma was probably cooking meth in her cellar .
              Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by PT Sportwagon View Post
                "My dads a tv repairman and has an awesome set of tools we can fix it." Jeff Spicoli.

Sad to see any muscle car go the hard way.

Tim
                Best quote for a wrecked 2nd gen .
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by STINEY View Post
                  Yeah but it looks like the other three of those old-school Cragars are still usable.
                  ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Working...
                  X