Bob Glidden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Glidden

Just saw this on Dragzine. Bob Glidden passed away today at the age of 73 from a brief illness . RIP
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

now Bob and Grumpy will be racing once again...RIP....
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

RIP Bob.
        Used to love watching him, Lee Shepard, and then Warren Johnson battle it out!
        Pt 2010, Long Haul 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17, 18, 19, 23
        If you wait, all that happens is that you get older

Comment

BangShift covered Bob's career excellently....

Bob Glidden Has Died At 73 – One Of The Most Singularly Dominant Drag Racers In History Is Gone

Comment

One of the things that I thought was really cool was that he was so great at what he did and that I could drive by his house and shop . It is only 20 min south of me . The other is that he is an Indiana boy . I do love most things hoosier .
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
              One of the things that I thought was really cool was that he was so great at what he did and that I could drive by his house and shop . It is only 20 min south of me . The other is that he is an Indiana boy . I do love most things hoosier .
              he is proof that influence of environment can make the racer/builder/driver
              he started off like any young man with less.

those are the best to me, shows nature and the love of what he was doing.
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
              X