• Instructions In 34 Languages

Because 3 isn't enough.............

Click image for larger version

Name:	instructions.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	180.0 KB
ID:	1193524
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

So which one(s) did you follow? I have a friend who gets around in 7 languages so I guess he'd have a choice.......

Dan

Comment

The ones that are translated from Chinese into "English" would be the 35th one - "Unuse may cause caution."
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
        So which one(s) did you follow? I have a friend who gets around in 7 languages so I guess he'd have a choice.......

Dan
        Only one left out was braille
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Most goods here have multilingual instructions.....everything apart from......English.

Comment

Originally posted by malc View Post
            Most goods here have multilingual instructions.....everything apart from......English.
            Ha!........gotta hit 1 for English
            Thom

Comment

It's 1 for Catalan, 2 for Castellano here.
              Probably 3 for Moroccan....

Comment

No Spanish?!?! ..

Comment

Castellano be Es-pan-ol. In Spanish. In English it's called Castilian. Specifically the type of Spanish from Spain, a bit different than what it is in Latin America. That's about all I know...

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post

Only one left out was braille
                    Someone will probably sue them..........
                    ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

I've heard Spain is becoming very English-Friendly. I'm thinking about it. My Social Security will go a long ways there and fewer A-Holes to deal with.
                      My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                        I've heard Spain is becoming very English-Friendly. I'm thinking about it. My Social Security will go a long ways there and fewer A-Holes to deal with.
                        Barcelona is a cool place...........went there last May and hooked up with Malc.......nice people
                        Thom

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post

Barcelona is a cool place...........went there last May and hooked up with Malc.......nice people
                          Lucky you! I've wanted to do that but we lack the $$ and pretty much all travel at this point is to visit the Grands and Great-Grands while they're still little and we can still drive. But Barcelona looks interesting, especially that cathedral - and Malc!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post

Lucky you! I've wanted to do that but we lack the $$ and pretty much all travel at this point is to visit the Grands and Great-Grands while they're still little and we can still drive. But Barcelona looks interesting, especially that cathedral - and Malc!

Dan
                            Malc has an interesting car background................had a great visit
                            The Picasso museum was a cool place........cathedrals are huge
                            Thom

Comment

The Ethnologue catalogue of world languages, which is one of the best linguistic resources, currently lists 6,909 living languages. About 6% of them have more than a million speakers each, and collectively account for 94% of the world population.

Comment

Working...
                              X