Great BangShifter Visit Yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great BangShifter Visit Yesterday

Had a great surprise yesterday. Victor (he's mostly on the PT section) stopped in for the afternoon. We wish he could have stayed over but he had to head home. Still, we had a great dinner overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway. He's back in Fancy Gap and back to work (the man doesn't come up for air!).

I was able to give him a tour of my buddie's shop here in Wilmington and Victor was MOST impressed. It's quite a facility.

So any other BSers - come on by! Happy to have any of you (with advance warning).

Dan

Been there ! I highly recommend a stop !
    Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Victor is a very gracious man, he's taken care of me on my way to Louisiana. They really don't make em better than Vic.
      nom de guerre - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

ME and I were lucky to get to know him and Terri at the ECTA track - he was often a tech inspector and Terri ran her El Camino. We usually stop in Fancy Gap on our way by (seems like we go by a couple of times/year) and we've dined at the restaurant several times. Great folks! This is the first time he's swung by Wilmington and we were SO glad to share a little hospitality. He was on a work trip so he was by himself. We hope he'll bring Terri the next time!

Dan

Comment

Met Vic on the side of the road halfway between Indy and Muskegon back in 2011. Several years later Laura & I had ice cream at a DQ with Vic & Terri & half of the mosquitoes in Indiana. Good people.
          ...when you got a fast car, you think you've got everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpvfmSL6WkM

Comment

Working...
          X