Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thank God for good friends...

Originally posted by Toecutter
    Got a call from a friend today. Said he has more projects than he can deal with. And his wife wants all the cars that don't fit inside his 4 car barn gone! Well, he just happened to have a 1966 El Camino out in the yard. Said come over, get it running cause it's been sitting for over year. Get it out of my yard and give me $1000.00 for it. :o

My buddy and I hauled ass over there, about a 30 mile drive. Put 5 gallons of fuel, charged the battery, tightened the water pump belt and hit the ignition. Then..GROOOOWWLL!!!...hahaha..fired it up and drove it home. By the way, a 30 mile drive with 4.10 gears and a TH350 is a long drive...LOL!....Anyway, here she is. How did I make out? Good/Bad....

Yeah Buddy! You better take care of that friend! they dont come around often

Comment

Originally posted by bowtiemonster
      you got ripped thats a 67 front end. no really cool deal.
      haha...yeah, I was looking at the body tag and it's a 67. But what do I know. I'm going over there to pickup the title today.

Comment

Originally posted by Toecutter
        Got a call from a friend today. Said he has more projects than he can deal with. And his wife wants all the cars that don't fit inside his 4 car barn gone! Well, he just happened to have a 1967 El Camino out in the yard. Said come over, get it running cause it's been sitting for over year. Get it out of my yard and give me $1000.00 for it. :o

My buddy and I hauled ass over there, about a 30 mile drive. Put 5 gallons of fuel, charged the battery, tightened the water pump belt and hit the ignition. Then..GROOOOWWLL!!!...hahaha..fired it up and drove it home. By the way, a 30 mile drive with 4.10 gears and a TH350 is a long drive...LOL!....Anyway, here she is. How did I make out? Good/Bad....

But 30 miles is alotta time to have fun.

Comment

Working...
        X