when it rains it freaking POURS........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post

implied in the suggestion is an offer. send it here, fly here, stay here, sell it, go away :D hell, for what they're offering to you, you'd be money ahead....

well, i am floored--thank you very much, kind sir.
    that being said, we are so alike im afraid we would
    either be at each other like sheldon and leonard
    from the big bang, or we would end up falling in
    love--and im straight.

then again, so is spaghetti till you get it hot and wet...........

Comment

implied in the suggestion is an offer. send it here, fly here, stay here, sell it, go away :D hell, for what they're offering to you, you'd be money ahead....
      WOW. Just WOW. GYAH, Huge wow. SBG you are The Man.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

If someone thought they had a market for it in their area and were willing to be a liaison for a fair cut, wouldn't hurt to (/wince) try the Craigslist there. Risks would have to be addressed. No sale in CA due to smog laws.

I know if it were me, I'd go a long way to try to hang onto such a thing. Corvette not a good car to live in though.

Comment

I Am Old Foolish Enough To....... Um reality just kicked me in the ass...
          Need a pickup... But damb! A bbv sounds so fun...

Comment

Actually the car sounds like a good fit for TEXAS. Liberal smog laws, lots of money around, lots of places to race it or just stretch it's legs. Too bad we don't seem to have anyone Dallas/Fort Worth but why not try listing it THERE? Also Racing Junk, Hemmings other national car selling sites. Finally cub reporter McT or even his Chadnees might be convinced to do a blog piece. "Help This Guy Out or The Vette GETS IT!". Put some pictues together and a description or two of items to ship. One less blog post to write for them might be welcome.
            My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

Washington has a 25 year rolling exemption
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Lucky You. Cali don't roll like dat!

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                  Lucky You. Cali don't roll like dat!
                  now you know why I want a wall (beside the wall of rain that's already in place)

Comment

If not for ALL that rain I'd be looking at Portland. More strip clubs per capita than any city in North America. They like to PARTY!

Comment

Originally posted by RockJustRock View Post
                      If not for ALL that rain I'd be looking at Portland. More strip clubs per capita than any city in North America. They like to PARTY!
                      so does New Orleans - and it's an utter cesspool

Comment

Right now Oklahoma is my choice. If I am going to pay ANYONE for a patch of dirt, it might as well be native Americans. After all my surname IRL is Pilgrim. BUT back to FGZ....

Comment

our 5 year plan is a new place in Idaho. Large shop, house with one story, only neighbors will be the bears.

Comment

our 5 year plan is a new place in Idaho. Large shop, house with one story, only neighbors will be the bears.

oh, now you went and done it.... in the weird convoluted way my
                            brain (or lack of...) works, all it takes is one word. the right word....

so, how do you know which one of the miss america contestants
                            is a former call girl?

she's the one wearing the sash that says, "IDAHO"...........

Comment

You brought a smile to my face on a rainy day! Thanks buddy!
                              Patrick & Tammy
                              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by fatguyzinc View Post

oh, now you went and done it.... in the weird convoluted way my
                                brain (or lack of...) works, all it takes is one word. the right word....

so, how do you know which one of the miss america contestants
                                is a former call girl?

she's the one wearing the sash that says, "IDAHO"...........
                                and you know what, she's my sister.... she said she remembered you were, how shall we say, physically challenged. She said they'd fit you with a disability placard but would have no where to hang it. Not my words
                                Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; May 15, 2018, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X