I Met Chad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Met Chad

I finally got to meet BangShift Chad, In Jasper. I waited and waited, waited my turn.....and I ambushed him in the RideTech building. "Hey, I'm peeweeeeeeeee."

Well......Chad likes to talk. He sure does. And everything he says is just drop-dead hilarious. How can anybody be so entertaining? But he talks every breath. He sure does. Fun. Fun guy. Chad is the talky doll you don't have to pull the string on....
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

O.K. I just got off the FM3 FB. Caught Chad's stream yesterday and how do I keep this positive? BOY is Chad GOOD at live streaming!
    My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

you also know he has a ban hammer, right?
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
        you also know he has a ban hammer, right?
        Well.....

Comment

Chad stood in front of all of us and told a story in great detail about how they.....no....never mind. Chad and friends got away with it.

Comment

Chad talks JUST ENOUGH. Not too much, not too little. THERE, this ass covered.

Plus he makes everyone else feel like they are as good at talking as he is. They AREN'T or else they'd get PAID like he and Brian, but it is a great feeling.

Comment

Chad.....damn that guy is good. He's funny as hell. Probably even in his sleep, if he sleeps. But he doesn't ever shut up. He talks every breath, he HAS to.

Comment

I like Chad based on my couple of encounters with him - a good guy. Brian could be my younger brother. He's been to the house w/Kerri's Dad and Tom and we did lunch and it was just a comfortable, happy time. Not to compare the two guys as they're just DIFFERENT people.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                  I like Chad based on my couple of encounters with him - a good guy. Brian could be my younger brother. He's been to the house w/Kerri's Dad and Tom and we did lunch and it was just a comfortable, happy time. Not to compare the two guys as they're just DIFFERENT people.

Dan
                  Chad's different alright. A very dear friend of mine, I won't say who, said, "Chad's from California, but he's alright." That's huge.

Comment

When in the hospital a guy's son came in that resembled the way Chad is. I asked "You must be into Cars, huh?". He said "No, carpentry". THAT is hoe California you can get and Chad IS.

Comment

I had to leave the conference room to go get some more beer. I came back in, with a little cooler. Chad stopped me. He was suspect of the cooler. It might be a bomb. It had "Retirement Racing" on he top of it. I opened it, 6 Coors Lights and some ice. He said, "Ok, that's OK." But he had to look.

Comment

Working...
                      X