Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
    List is endless!
    Dog walker, dishwasher, blender, leaf mulcher, check casher, flag pole raiser, ......I want one. Cooler carrier, parts hauler........
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I already have a generic snow plow . I would like a deck ( not that I need one for my postage stamp yard ) and a snow blower . I just like tractors . I think the best excuse I have for owning one is pulling none running cars up the drive to the garage . And for that all that cast iron weight and strength in that transaxle really comes in handy .
      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
        I already have a generic snow plow . I would like a deck ( not that I need one for my postage stamp yard ) and a snow blower . I just like tractors . I think the best excuse I have for owning one is pulling none running cars up the drive to the garage . And for that all that cast iron weight and strength in that transaxle really comes in handy .
        Car repair shop next town over has a good sized heavy duty lawn tractor with a blade on it and a couple tires roped on the blade...
        It's never in the same spot when I drive by so...it's used...

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Barlow View Post
          Have you checked the local implement dealers? usually the smaller ones tend to hang on to the implements....especially when a customer buys a used tractor and they only want to mow with it...have seen quite a few on CL as well....
          Last edited by silver_bullet; May 16, 2018, 03:11 AM.
          Patrick & Tammy
          - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I usually just shop craigslist . These are getting somewhat collectable . So If I go to a dealer ( like Randy's in Greenfield ) , , In he thinks he knows everything and you don't know anything and every rusty piece of implement fell out of a golden goose . I've also gotten where I really don't like to dicker . I'll look and find something under priced or priced right and buy it .
            Last edited by Dan Barlow; May 16, 2018, 07:43 PM.
            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Ok, I've just seen some similar tractor implements occasionally while trolling for snowblower parts...
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

That seems like something that would be sold "pickup only" on E-Bay. They seldom get bid up because a buyer-seller match is more difficult. Things like Barbeque grills and project cars, oh yes, project cars.
                My hobby is needing a hobby.

Comment

We I do Ebay And I do on occasion for some car stuff , Its just so sad . I have to get the wife to do it . Fortunately she loves me .
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                  X